OpenOffice for Windows Vista

Arno Sütterlin
Hey gentlemen,

I have a short question, is OpenOffice 2.x compatible to Windows Vista or
not?

Thanks for help

Regards,

Arno Suetterlin

Re: OpenOffice for Windows Vista

Eric Hoch
Hi Arno,
Am Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:23:13 +0200 schrieb Arno Sütterlin:
> Hey gentlemen,
>

> I have a short question, is OpenOffice 2.x compatible to Windows Vista or
> not?

In short yes it is since 2.1 but the 2.2 will integrate and
interact better with Vista. 2.2 is scheduled for 28th of March.

Kind regards,
Eric

--
## de.OpenOffice.org - Office für MacOS X, Linux, Solaris & Windows
## Openoffice.org - ich steck mit drin!

Re: OpenOffice for Windows Vista

Louis Suárez-Potts-3

On 2007-03-28, at 05:23 , Arno Sütterlin wrote:

> Hey gentlemen,
>

> I have a short question, is OpenOffice 2.x compatible to Windows
> Vista or
> not?

Yes. OOo 2.2 is compatible with Vista.

Ciao,