OpenOffice in Windows Mobile

Marvin Philip B. Tejada
Good day.

Can I install and run OpenOffice in my Windows Mobile powered PDA?
Thanks.

Marvin Tejada
Consultant - Business Consulting Dept.
Ripple e-Business International Inc.
2202-C East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
* (+63915) 748-9802
* (+632) 687-4412 local 110
*  www.iripple.net <http://www.iripple.net/>

Re: OpenOffice in Windows Mobile

Caleb Marcus
Marvin Philip B. Tejada wrote:

> Good day.
>
> Can I install and run OpenOffice in my Windows Mobile powered PDA?
> Thanks.
>

> Marvin Tejada
> Consultant - Business Consulting Dept.
> Ripple e-Business International Inc.
> 2202-C East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center
> Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
> * (+63915) 748-9802
> * (+632) 687-4412 local 110
> *  www.iripple.net <http://www.iripple.net/>

No, you can't.

--
DISCLAIMER:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am by definition, ?the intended recipient?;

2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it on my weblog;

3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company;

4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be included on your message.

Re: OpenOffice in Windows Mobile

CPHennessy
On Mon November 21 2005 03:14, + Marvin Philip B. Tejada wrote:
> Good day.
>
> Can I install and run OpenOffice in my Windows Mobile powered PDA?
> Thanks.

It does not yet work on Windows Mobile.

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--