OpenOffice installation 4.1.5

Edward Eckhard
HELP !

My previous version of OpenOffice 4.1.3 somehow became corrupted and am trying to install version 4.1.5.
Have no trouble going thru the various steps, installation for anyone using this computer, "typical" setup type,
etc. Then I come to "click INSTALL to begin installation". I do so and nothing happens. I wait an hour or more
for the installation to begin -- nothing. Always get a message that Wizard installation was interrupted before
installation completed. Repeated attempts yield same. Willing to go back to version 4.1.3 were it available.
But may as well stay with the most recent version if I can just get past this hangup. What am I doing wrong ?

Edward