OpenOffice is the original and a project with a long tradition

OpenOffice is the original and a project with a long tradition

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

we should all be very aware in our daily project work that AOO continues the tradition of OOo and not LO does. We can proudly point out that OO is and has remained the original, no matter if with "o" at the end or "A" at the beginning.
We should be aware that OpenOffice is the original and is and will remain an independent project.

This does not exclude cooperation with LO, on the contrary it is desirable, BUT it includes _mutual_ respect of _both_ projects.

These are thoughts that have been going through my mind for a long time and which I wanted to mention here publicly for the first time, because I experience again and again how carelessly some people deal with our traditions (although I hope this is not intentional).

For me, OO is a very concrete part of my life for over 15 years, a part that has particularly influenced my professional career.

greetings,
Jörg