OpenOffice.org.1.1.4

Margaret Higgins
When I click 'Gallery' I get only a few themes and not the large amount I expected.  I would like to have Clip Art as an option.  Is there a way I can insert Clip Art or do I need a more up to date version?

Thanks for your help.

Margaret Higgins

Re: OpenOffice.org.1.1.4

Paul
OOo does not come with a large amount of clip art. You can get alot of
stuff from http://www.openclipart.org/

/paul

On 11/29/05, Margaret Higgins <[hidden email]> wrote:
> When I click 'Gallery' I get only a few themes and not the large amount I expected.  I would like to have Clip Art as an option.  Is there a way I can insert Clip Art or do I need a more up to date version?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Margaret Higgins

Re: OpenOffice.org.1.1.4

Shoshannah Forbes-3
A trick that I use is take one of those cheap clipart CD's (I got a
few for free with a magazine I once purchased), and simply add them
to the OpenOffice.org gallery. Just note that if you don't copy the
contents of the CD to your HD, although you will see the images in
the gallery, you won't be able to use them until you insert the CD.

--
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com