OpenOffice.org 3.3 press release

Rafaella Braconi-2
Dear All,

by now you should have read the OpenOffice.org 3.3 press release.
In case you have missed it or you want to translate it, you can find it attached as .odt document.
Please feel free to translate and distribute the announcement to the world :-) !

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

OpenOffice 3.3-final-v.8.1-20110127.odt (51K) Download Attachment

Re: OpenOffice.org 3.3

Michael Bauer
Just in case you're waiting for word from every locale; Scots Gaelic
(gd) isn't going to make this release but I hope to be there for the
next one. There were, sadly, just too many missing strings and some
other stuff got in the way.

Best,

Michael

--
*Akerbeltz*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon
<http://www.mozillamessaging.com/gd/thunderbird/> ◦ Opera 11 sa
Ghàidhlig <http://www.opera.com/download/languagefiles/>*

Re: OpenOffice.org 3.3 press release

Kazunari Hirano
Hi

Japanese Language Project announced it in Japanese to Japanese public :)
http://ja.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=410

Thanks,
khirano

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 3:02 AM, Rafaella Braconi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> by now you should have read the OpenOffice.org 3.3 press release.
> In case you have missed it or you want to translate it, you can find it
> attached as .odt document.
> Please feel free to translate and distribute the announcement to the world
> :-) !
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rafaella

Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project
http://ja.openoffice.org/

Re: OpenOffice.org 3.3 press release

Rafaella Braconi-2
Hi Hirano,

this is really great news!

I've created a wiki to use as portal to store translated press
annoucements and stories.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/PressReleases

I invite everyone who has transalted the press release to add the
document there.

Thanks,
Rafaella