OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

Bugzilla from devel.sjanki@gmail.com
I have ported Slackware 12.0 to little-endian MIPS on the Loongson
processor and have tried many times to build OpenOffice.org but
haven't succeeded yet.

The error I get even after rebuilding binutils, glibc and gcc
multiple times is the following:


> touch ./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/so_patched_so_stlport
> touch ./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/so_configured_so_stlport
> mkdir ./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/STLport-4.5/src
> mkdir: cannot create directory
> `./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/STLport-4.5/src': File exists
> cd ./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/STLport-4.5/src && make -f gcc-3.0.mak
> -j1 && touch
> /tmp/OOF680_m14/stlport/./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/so_built_so_stlport
> mkdir -p ../lib/obj/GCC/ReleaseD
> g++ -D_REENTRANT
> -DGXX_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/mipsel-slackware-linux/4.1.2/../../../../include/c++/4.1.2
> -fexceptions -ftemplate-depth-32 -I../stlport -Wall -W
> -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused -Wno-uninitialized  -O2 -fPIC
> dll_main.cpp -c -o ../lib/obj/GCC/ReleaseD/dll_main.o
> ../stlport/cstdio:111: error: '__std_alias::vsnprintf' has not been
> declared
> make: *** [../lib/obj/GCC/ReleaseD/dll_main.o] Error 1
> dmake:  Error code 2, while making
> './unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/so_built_so_stlport'
> '---* tg_merge.mk *---'
>
> ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making /tmp/OOF680_m14/stlport
> dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'build_instsetoo_native'


This is based on a patch that I received from Lemote for
building on MIPS. I have also tried to figure out how the
MIPS support differs from PPC and could send those diffs
as well.

Since I got a Sun Enterprise 250 yesterday I will port
Slackware 12.0 to it and try to build OpenOffice.org on
it as well but it will take weeks before I reach that
point.

Kind regards,
Sunil Janki

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

Caolán McNamara

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 12:23 +0200, Sunil Amitkumar Janki wrote:

> I have ported Slackware 12.0 to little-endian MIPS on the Loongson
> processor and have tried many times to build OpenOffice.org but
> haven't succeeded yet.
>
> The error I get even after rebuilding binutils, glibc and gcc
> multiple times is the following:
>
>
> > touch ./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/so_patched_so_stlport
> > touch ./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/so_configured_so_stlport
> > mkdir ./unxlngmips.pro/misc/build/STLport-4.5/src
> > mkdir: cannot create directory

I suggest for new ports that use gcc to give configure-ing with
 --without-stlport4
a go. That way you avoid the need to build stlport and use the system
gcc stl instead. That may get you further into the build, though of
course a per-arch uno bridge will be required in bridges/source/cpp_uno
that'll be the real hard bit.

C.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

stephan.bergmann
In reply to this post by Bugzilla from devel.sjanki@gmail.com
Caolan McNamara wrote:
> I suggest for new ports that use gcc to give configure-ing with
>  --without-stlport4
> a go. That way you avoid the need to build stlport and use the system
> gcc stl instead. That may get you further into the build, though of
> course a per-arch uno bridge will be required in bridges/source/cpp_uno
> that'll be the real hard bit.

FYI, see
<http://porting.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=mac&msgNo=5826> for
some quick thoughts on --without-stlport4 in the context of the Mac OS X
port.

-Stephan

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

Caolán McNamara

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 11:50 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

> Caolan McNamara wrote:
> > I suggest for new ports that use gcc to give configure-ing with
> >  --without-stlport4
> > a go. That way you avoid the need to build stlport and use the system
> > gcc stl instead. That may get you further into the build, though of
> > course a per-arch uno bridge will be required in bridges/source/cpp_uno
> > that'll be the real hard bit.
>
> FYI, see
> <http://porting.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=mac&msgNo=5826> for
> some quick thoughts on --without-stlport4 in the context of the Mac OS X
> port.

What bothers me is that *some* of the older gcc's have problems with
visibility and system stl not working together. I don't know if the
current default mac compiler is one of the broken ones. I know that our
gcc-4.1.2 with backports is ok f.e.

Ideally we would be able to detect this in configure, but I don't know
how to test for bustage :-(. If we could detect potential bustage then
I'd say we just setup configure to automatically default to
--disable-stlport4 when using gcc for all platforms when it is known
safe, except for a short table of established ports that are considered
to need stlport so that 3rd party foo works with them, i.e. basically
just linux i386. *Perhaps* also linux ppc but I wouldn't really consider
that an established in a "people have actually created third party c++
addons for them" abi.

FWIW: http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19664 is the problem I
refer to, so all gcc + libstdc++ 4.2.0 combos should be ok. We can test
for that version no and be sure it's ok, but plenty of olders gcc's are
also ok that a simple version test would exclude.

C.

Note that in stlport there is a little hack in place that bounces some
of the sgi extensions which are in a __gnu_cxx namespace for system stl
into the std namespace so that no other mods are required in our
codebase, so on occassion the bouncer headers may need some other newly
used methods added to them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

Caolán McNamara

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 11:04 +0100, Caolan McNamara wrote:
> Ideally we would be able to detect this in configure, but I don't know
> how to test for bustage :-(

Maybe this is a test for it, we could use AC_EGREP_CPP in autoconf to
implement it...

echo "#include <string>" | g++ -x c++ -E - | grep "visibility push(default)" > /dev/null
if [ "$?" -ne "0" ]; then echo need to use stlport; else echo system stl safe; fi

This says "system stl safe" for me, what does it say on e.g. the mac gcc ?,
and double check on failure that there is no other sort of visibility pragmas or markup
in the -E output that might have caused a false negative.

C.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

Bugzilla from devel.sjanki@gmail.com
In reply to this post by Caolán McNamara
Caolan McNamara wrote:


> What bothers me is that *some* of the older gcc's have problems with
> visibility and system stl not working together. I don't know if the
> current default mac compiler is one of the broken ones. I know that our
> gcc-4.1.2 with backports is ok f.e.
>  


Since I try to to be as true to Slackware x86 as possible I tend to
patch only
if it is really necessary. I have also tried to build with GCC 4.2.0 and
Glibc 2.6
but I got the same error message. I also tried --with-system-stl but
that resulted
in the same thing so I am at a loss what to try next.

Nonetheless, I reinstalled the system from scratch a few days ago to
exclude any
possible traces of system corruption that may have occurred.


> Ideally we would be able to detect this in configure, but I don't know
> how to test for bustage :-(. If we could detect potential bustage then
> I'd say we just setup configure to automatically default to
> --disable-stlport4 when using gcc for all platforms when it is known
> safe, except for a short table of established ports that are considered
> to need stlport so that 3rd party foo works with them, i.e. basically
> just linux i386. *Perhaps* also linux ppc but I wouldn't really consider
> that an established in a "people have actually created third party c++
> addons for them" abi.
>  


That would be pretty helpful. I would like to know why STLPort4 has been
kept around
for so long, since I can't even get it to build on x86 anymore. I could
build STLPort
5.1.3 with minor makefile alterations on both x86 and MIPS.


> FWIW: http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19664 is the problem I
> refer to, so all gcc + libstdc++ 4.2.0 combos should be ok. We can test
> for that version no and be sure it's ok, but plenty of olders gcc's are
> also ok that a simple version test would exclude.
>
> C.
>
> Note that in stlport there is a little hack in place that bounces some
> of the sgi extensions which are in a __gnu_cxx namespace for system stl
> into the std namespace so that no other mods are required in our
> codebase, so on occassion the bouncer headers may need some other newly
> used methods added to them.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]


I will free some space on this small hard drive and try to build
OpenOffice.org without
stlport4 as you told me.

Sunil



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

stephan.bergmann
In reply to this post by Bugzilla from devel.sjanki@gmail.com
Caolan McNamara wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 11:04 +0100, Caolan McNamara wrote:
>> Ideally we would be able to detect this in configure, but I don't know
>> how to test for bustage :-(
>
> Maybe this is a test for it, we could use AC_EGREP_CPP in autoconf to
> implement it...
>
> echo "#include <string>" | g++ -x c++ -E - | grep "visibility push(default)" > /dev/null
> if [ "$?" -ne "0" ]; then echo need to use stlport; else echo system stl safe; fi
>
> This says "system stl safe" for me, what does it say on e.g. the mac gcc ?,
> and double check on failure that there is no other sort of visibility pragmas or markup
> in the -E output that might have caused a false negative.

Says "system stl safe" on Mac OS X 10.4 (which uses Apple's GCC 4.0.1).

I will be on vacation for one week, but will try to remember to pick up
on this again afterwards...

-Stephan

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

stephan.bergmann
In reply to this post by Bugzilla from devel.sjanki@gmail.com
[Had accidentally dropped the cross-post.  Here it is again.  However,
lets continue on the more general [hidden email] only, I
would say.]

Stephan Bergmann wrote:

> Caolan McNamara wrote:
>> On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 11:04 +0100, Caolan McNamara wrote:
>>> Ideally we would be able to detect this in configure, but I don't know
>>> how to test for bustage :-(
>>
>> Maybe this is a test for it, we could use AC_EGREP_CPP in autoconf to
>> implement it...
>>
>> echo "#include <string>" | g++ -x c++ -E - | grep "visibility
>> push(default)" > /dev/null
>> if [ "$?" -ne "0" ]; then echo need to use stlport; else echo system
>> stl safe; fi
>>
>> This says "system stl safe" for me, what does it say on e.g. the mac
>> gcc ?, and double check on failure that there is no other sort of
>> visibility pragmas or markup
>> in the -E output that might have caused a false negative.
>
> Says "system stl safe" on Mac OS X 10.4 (which uses Apple's GCC 4.0.1).
>
> I will be on vacation for one week, but will try to remember to pick up
> on this again afterwards...
>
> -Stephan
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

Bugzilla from devel.sjanki@gmail.com
In reply to this post by Caolán McNamara
I have got pretty far into the build process of OpenOffice.org
2.2.1 configuring "--without-stlport4". But now I have run into
an error in o3tl:


> =============
> Building project o3tl
> =============
> /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/o3tl/qa
> mkout -- version: 1.7
> dmake: Executing shell macro: $(FIND) . -name "{$(subst,$($(WINVERSIONNAMES)_MAJOR),* $(subst,$(UPD)$(DLLPOSTFIX), $(SHL1TARGET)))}.xml"
> dmake: Executing shell macro: +$(MAKEDEPEND) @$(mktmp -f - -p$(SLO) $(MKDEPFLAGS) $(CDEFS) $(CDEFSSLO) $(CDEFSMT) $i ) >> $@
> dmake: Executing shell macro: +$(MAKEDEPEND) @$(mktmp -f - -p$(SLO) $(MKDEPFLAGS) $(CDEFS) $(CDEFSSLO) $(CDEFSMT) $i ) >> $@
> cat /tmp/mkg8qPcB >> ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/all_tests.dpslo
> cat /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/src/version.c | sed s/_version.h/tests_version.h/ > ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/tests_version.c
> ------------------------------
> Making: ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_version.obj
> gcc -fmessage-length=0 -c -Os -fno-strict-aliasing   -I.  -I../unxlngmips.pro/inc/tests -I../inc -I../inc/pch -I../inc -I../unx/inc -I../unxlngmips.pro/inc -I. -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/incdont_use_stl -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/external -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngmips/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/res -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/incdont_use_stl -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/inc/Xp31 -I/usr/lib/java/include -I/usr/lib/java/include/linux -I/usr/lib/java/include/native_threads/include -I/usr/include     -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/offuh -I. -I../res -I. -pipe -O2 -march=r4600 -Wall -Wextra -Wendif-labels -fpic -DLINUX -DUNX -DVCL -DGCC -DC300 -DGODSON -DCVER=C300 -DNPTL -DGLIBC=2 -DMIPS -D_PTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -DNEW_SOLAR -D_USE_NAMESPACE=1 -DSTLPORT_VERSION= -DHAVE_GCC_VI
SIBILITY_FEATURE -D__DMAKE -DUNIX -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DGXX_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/mipsel-slackware-linux/4.1.2/../../../../include/c++/4.1.2 -DSUPD=680 -DPRODUCT -DNDEBUG -DPRODUCT_FULL -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DOPTIMIZE -DCUI -DSOLAR_JAVA -DOOF680=OOF680   -DSHAREDLIB -D_DLL_   -o ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_version.o ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/tests_version.c
> if test -f ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_version.o ; then touch ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_version.obj ; fi
> ------------------------------
> Making: ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/cow_wrapper_clients.obj
> g++ -fmessage-length=0 -c -Os -fno-strict-aliasing   -I.  -I../unxlngmips.pro/inc/tests -I../inc -I../inc/pch -I../inc -I../unx/inc -I../unxlngmips.pro/inc -I. -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/stl -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/external -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngmips/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/res -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/stl -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/inc/Xp31 -I/usr/lib/java/include -I/usr/lib/java/include/linux -I/usr/lib/java/include/native_threads/include -I/usr/include     -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/offuh -I. -I../res -I. -pipe -O2 -march=r4600 -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wendif-labels -Wshadow -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy     -Wno-non-virtual-dtor   -fpic -DLINUX -DUNX -DVCL -DGCC -DC300 -DGODSON -DCVER=C300 -DNPTL -DGLIBC=2 -DMIPS -D_PTHREADS -D_R
EENTRANT -DNEW_SOLAR -D_USE_NAMESPACE=1 -DSTLPORT_VERSION= -DHAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE -D__DMAKE -DUNIX -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DGXX_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/mipsel-slackware-linux/4.1.2/../../../../include/c++/4.1.2 -DSUPD=680 -DPRODUCT -DNDEBUG -DPRODUCT_FULL -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DOPTIMIZE -DCUI -DSOLAR_JAVA -DOOF680=OOF680   -DSHAREDLIB -D_DLL_  -DMULTITHREAD -fexceptions -fno-enforce-eh-specs -DEXCEPTIONS_ON  -o ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/cow_wrapper_clients.o /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/o3tl/qa/cow_wrapper_clients.cxx
> if test -f ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/cow_wrapper_clients.o ; then touch ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/cow_wrapper_clients.obj ; fi
> ------------------------------
> Making: ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests.obj
> g++ -fmessage-length=0 -c -Os -fno-strict-aliasing   -I.  -I../unxlngmips.pro/inc/tests -I../inc -I../inc/pch -I../inc -I../unx/inc -I../unxlngmips.pro/inc -I. -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/stl -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/external -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngmips/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/res -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/stl -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/inc/Xp31 -I/usr/lib/java/include -I/usr/lib/java/include/linux -I/usr/lib/java/include/native_threads/include -I/usr/include     -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/offuh -I. -I../res -I. -pipe -O2 -march=r4600 -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wendif-labels -Wshadow -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy     -Wno-non-virtual-dtor   -fpic -DLINUX -DUNX -DVCL -DGCC -DC300 -DGODSON -DCVER=C300 -DNPTL -DGLIBC=2 -DMIPS -D_PTHREADS -D_R
EENTRANT -DNEW_SOLAR -D_USE_NAMESPACE=1 -DSTLPORT_VERSION= -DHAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE -D__DMAKE -DUNIX -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DGXX_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/mipsel-slackware-linux/4.1.2/../../../../include/c++/4.1.2 -DSUPD=680 -DPRODUCT -DNDEBUG -DPRODUCT_FULL -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DOPTIMIZE -DCUI -DSOLAR_JAVA -DOOF680=OOF680   -DSHAREDLIB -D_DLL_  -DMULTITHREAD -fexceptions -fno-enforce-eh-specs -DEXCEPTIONS_ON  -o ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests.o /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/o3tl/qa/tests.cxx

> In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/mipsel-slackware-linux/4.1.2/../../../../include/c++/4.1.2/backward/strstream:51,
>                  from /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/cppunit/Portability.h:62,
>                  from /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/cppunit/TestFixture.h:4,
>                  from /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/cppunit/simpleheader.hxx:41,
>                  from /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/o3tl/qa/tests.cxx:3:
> /usr/lib/gcc/mipsel-slackware-linux/4.1.2/../../../../include/c++/4.1.2/backward/backward_warning.h:32:2: warning: #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header. Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting the <X> header for the <X.h> header for C++ includes, or <iostream> instead of the deprecated header <iostream.h>. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
> if test -f ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests.o ; then touch ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests.obj ; fi
> dmake: Executing shell macro: +$(MAKEDEPEND) @$(mktmp -f - -p$(SLO) $(MKDEPFLAGS) $(CDEFS) $(CDEFSSLO) $(CDEFSMT) $i ) >> $@
> dmake: Executing shell macro: +$(MAKEDEPEND) @$(mktmp -f - -p$(SLO) $(MKDEPFLAGS) $(CDEFS) $(CDEFSSLO) $(CDEFSMT) $i ) >> $@
> cat /tmp/mko5nl0J >> ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/all_tests.dpslo
> ------------------------------
> Making: ../unxlngmips.pro/slb/tests.lib
> echo unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests.o unxlngmips.pro/slo/cow_wrapper_clients.o | xargs -n1 > ../unxlngmips.pro/slb/tests.lib
> ------------------------------
> Making Module-Definitionfile : ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/tests.def
> just a dummy for UNIX
> cp -f /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/src/default_description.xml ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/tests.xml
> xml2cmp -func ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/tests_description.cxx ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/tests.xml
> File ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/tests_description.cxx with component_getDescriptionFunc() is created now.
> ------------------------------
> Making: ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_description.obj
> g++ -fmessage-length=0 -c -Os -fno-strict-aliasing   -I.  -I../unxlngmips.pro/inc/tests -I../inc -I../inc/pch -I../inc -I../unx/inc -I../unxlngmips.pro/inc -I. -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/stl -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/external -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngmips/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/inc -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/res -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/stl -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/inc/Xp31 -I/usr/lib/java/include -I/usr/lib/java/include/linux -I/usr/lib/java/include/native_threads/include -I/usr/include     -I/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/inc/offuh -I. -I../res -I. -pipe -O2 -march=r4600 -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wendif-labels -Wshadow -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy     -Wno-non-virtual-dtor   -fpic -DLINUX -DUNX -DVCL -DGCC -DC300 -DGODSON -DCVER=C300 -DNPTL -DGLIBC=2 -DMIPS -D_PTHREADS -D_R
EENTRANT -DNEW_SOLAR -D_USE_NAMESPACE=1 -DSTLPORT_VERSION= -DHAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE -D__DMAKE -DUNIX -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DGXX_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/mipsel-slackware-linux/4.1.2/../../../../include/c++/4.1.2 -DSUPD=680 -DPRODUCT -DNDEBUG -DPRODUCT_FULL -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DOPTIMIZE -DCUI -DSOLAR_JAVA -DOOF680=OOF680   -DSHAREDLIB -D_DLL_  -DMULTITHREAD -fexceptions -fno-enforce-eh-specs -DEXCEPTIONS_ON  -o ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_description.o ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/tests_description.cxx

> if test -f ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_description.o ; then touch ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_description.obj ; fi
> tr -d "\015" < export.map > ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/export_tests.map
> tr -d "\015" < export.map | awk -f /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/bin/addsym.awk > ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/export_tests.map
> ------------------------------
> Making: ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/libtests.so
> g++ -Wl,-z,combreloc -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,-rpath,'$ORIGIN' -shared -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--version-script ../unxlngmips.pro/misc/export_tests.map -L../unxlngmips.pro/lib -L../lib -L/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngmips/lib -L/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/lib -L/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngmips/lib -L/usr/lib/java/lib -L/usr/lib/java/lib/mips32 -L/usr/lib/java/lib/mips32/client -L/usr/lib/java/lib/mips32/native_threads -L/usr/lib ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests.o ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/cow_wrapper_clients.o ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_version.o ../unxlngmips.pro/slo/tests_description.o -o ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/libtests.so -luno_sal -lcppunitlm -ldl -lpthread -lm
> rm -f ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/check_libtests.so
> mv ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/libtests.so ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/check_libtests.so
> /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/bin/checkdll.sh -L../unxlngmips.pro/lib -L../lib -L/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngmips/lib -L/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solver/680/unxlngmips.pro/lib -L/mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/solenv/unxlngmips/lib -L/usr/lib/java/lib -L/usr/lib/java/lib/mips32 -L/usr/lib/java/lib/mips32/client -L/usr/lib/java/lib/mips32/native_threads -L/usr/lib ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/check_libtests.so
> Checking DLL ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/check_libtests.so ...: ok
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 153522 Sep  7 19:11 ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/libtests.so
> -------------
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> - start unit test on library ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/libtests.so
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> testshl2 ../unxlngmips.pro/lib/libtests.so
> Use default signal file name 'signalfile_1189185094.txt'
> warning: Can't load module '../unxlngmips.pro/lib/libtests.so'.
> warning: Function 'registerAllTestFunction' not found.
> If you think, you are right, build testshl2 completly new.
> error: The library '../unxlngmips.pro/lib/libtests.so' can't initialised, must quit.
> dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'unittest'
> '---* tg_merge.mk *---'
>
> ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making /mnt/hd/tmp/OOF680_m18/o3tl/qa
> dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'build_instsetoo_native'
> '---*  *---'


What could be the reason for this error? My configuration flags
are the following:


> ./configure --prefix=/opt/openoffice2.2 \
>     --enable-libart \
>     --disable-fontooo \
>     --disable-gnome-vfs \
>     --disable-pam \
>     --without-stlport4 \
>     --enable-kde \
>     --with-system-stdlibs \
>     --with-system-freetype \
>     --with-system-expat \
>     --with-system-libxml \
>     --with-system-zlib \
>     --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/java \
>     --disable-qadevooo \
>     --with-use-shell=bash \
>     --disable-mozilla \
>     --disable-build-mozilla \
>     --with-build-version="OpenOffice.org 2.2.1 for Linux/MIPSEL" \
>     --with-package-format=native \
>     --with-lang="de en fr nl"


   Sunil


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OpenOffice.org Linux/MIPS (EL)

Bugzilla from devel.sjanki@gmail.com
Sunil Amitkumar Janki wrote:
> I have got pretty far into the build process of OpenOffice.org
> 2.2.1 configuring "--without-stlport4". But now I have run into
> an error in o3tl

This same error occurs with OpenOffice.org 2.3.0rc2 too.

Sunil

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]