OpenOffice.org booth at ALA-2010

Drew Jensen
Hi,

Thanks, in large part to the generousness of the folks over at
WorldLabel.com,
OpenOffice.org will be hosting a booth at the American Library
Association's
national conference in June of this year.

You can find information about the event, and plans for OpenOffice.org
activities there at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/US/Home/ALA-2010

As part of those plans we are arranging a kick-off get together on IRC at
irc://freenode/ooousa

For those on the list interested in getting involved

-  particularly if you are in the Washington DC area and  you might be
willing to help out at the booth

- but in any way.

Feel free to sign up for the meeting (or just drop by the channel - no
reservations required)
-  a meeting scheduler has been setup at Doodle:
http://doodle.com/8axp46z5svkc6m32

This email has been sent to a number of mailing lists so
please it would be best if folks wanting to reply do so
-  via the marketing mailing list
- a comment on the wiki page (above)
- or a note on the irc channel

Thanks so much for you time,

Drew Jensen

Re: OpenOffice.org booth at ALA-2010

Russell Ossendryver
@Andy

> How do I go about getting the labels?

Worldlabel.com can supply the labels -:) Free. However, if we can get them
screen printed, in general, it would be much better. If you have access to
this method, would be happy to pay for that and/or perhap buy you a printer
to do this.