OpenOffice page formatting

Robert Freedman
Dear Friends,

The full text of my document exceeds the visible right hand margin and I
have to keep moving
the bottom horizontal scroll bar back and forth to compose and edit.
I tried to find a solution, under the ‘Format’ menu but saw nothing. I also
tried changing Portrait  to Landscape and increasing the page width from
8/5"to over 9" but neither worked

Many thanks, for any help.

Kind regards,

Bob Freedman

Re: OpenOffice page formatting

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:49:38 -0700
Robert Freedman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> The full text of my document exceeds the visible right hand margin and I
> have to keep moving
> the bottom horizontal scroll bar back and forth to compose and edit.
> I tried to find a solution, under the ‘Format’ menu but saw nothing. I also
> tried changing Portrait  to Landscape and increasing the page width from
> 8/5"to over 9" but neither worked
>
> Many thanks, for any help.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Bob Freedman

/View /Zoom and chose a Page Width, or click in the % box at bottom right of OpenOffice window and chose  scaling factor.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>