OpenOffice unexpectedly quit wile reopening windows

OpenOffice unexpectedly quit wile reopening windows

Courtney Vettore
Hello,

My OpenOffice program unexpected quit while reopening and now when I open document, I get a notification that says Don’t Reopen or Reopen and I cannot click on either. Because of this, I am not able to print any of my documents. I have tried force quitting the program, restarting my computer, and shutting down my computer. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Courtney

Re: OpenOffice unexpectedly quit wile reopening windows

Keith N. McKenna
On 11/9/2017 1:18 PM, Courtney Vettore wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My OpenOffice program unexpected quit while reopening and now when I open document, I get a notification that says Don’t Reopen or Reopen and I cannot click on either. Because of this, I am not able to print any of my documents. I have tried force quitting the program, restarting my computer, and shutting down my computer. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you!
> Courtney

Courtney;

You do not give us enough information to accurately diagnose your
problem. We really need to know what operating system and what version
of Apache OpenOffice you are using.

This sounds like a problem with the Mac operating system on some 3.4.x
and early 4.x versions. If you are using a Mac then try the instructions
at the following link:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931

Regards
Keith

Re: OpenOffice unexpectedly quit wile reopening windows

zahra a
hello.
which error message do you recieve exactly?
is it lock of your files which you opened previously or wants to
recover your file?
if its lock of your previous files which you opened and cant open your
files again, you can simply delete your lock file and open your normal
files.
in the second case, you can use recovery of your files, windows
previous versions or shadow explorer if your files are corrupted now
and cant open them anymore.
hope that help, God bless you all!

On 11/10/17, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11/9/2017 1:18 PM, Courtney Vettore wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> My OpenOffice program unexpected quit while reopening and now when I open
>> document, I get a notification that says Don’t Reopen or Reopen and I
>> cannot click on either. Because of this, I am not able to print any of my
>> documents. I have tried force quitting the program, restarting my
>> computer, and shutting down my computer. Any assistance with this would be
>> greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you!
>> Courtney
>>

> Courtney;
>
> You do not give us enough information to accurately diagnose your
> problem. We really need to know what operating system and what version
> of Apache OpenOffice you are using.
>
> This sounds like a problem with the Mac operating system on some 3.4.x
> and early 4.x versions. If you are using a Mac then try the instructions
> at the following link:
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931
>
> Regards
> Keith

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: OpenOffice unexpectedly quit wile reopening windows

Courtney Vettore
Hello!

Thank you for your assistance, I was able to resolve the problem.

Courtney

Sent from my iPhone

www.al-islam.org<http://www.al-islam.org>