OpenOffice writer has neither an envelope tab nor a printer setup tab

OpenOffice writer has neither an envelope tab nor a printer setup tab

Abdul Harunah
My version of OpenOffice writer does not have either an envelope printing or printer setup features.  The version currently installed in my MacBook Pro is 4.1.3.  Can you help me to correct this situation?

Thanks

Abdul

Re: OpenOffice writer has neither an envelope tab nor a printer setup tab

Fernando Cassia
On 10/6/17, Abdul Harunah <[hidden email]> wrote:
> My version of OpenOffice writer does not have either an envelope printing or
> printer setup features.  The version currently installed in my MacBook Pro
> is 4.1.3.  Can you help me to correct this situation?
>
> Thanks
>
> Abdul

You setup your printer with your operating system.
You can however set print settings by going to the File menu, (Alt-F
if your software is in English language) then selecting "Printer
Settings". [1]

On that dialog box, there's two buttons, one labelled "Settings" and
another "options". [2]
On settings you select general options about what you want printed
(images yes or no, etc). [3]
And in Options the options for the selected printer (paper size, A4,
letter, etc, and which tray to use). [4]

Perhaps someone else can comment on the envelope issue, as I rarely
print envelopes...

Screenshots:
[1]
https://ibb.co/jUwLYw
[2]
https://ibb.co/kZv00b
[3]
https://ibb.co/h2VHfb
[4]
https://ibb.co/enfHfb

The screenshots were taken on Linux but AFAIK OO.o and AOO menus are
the same across versions (Windows and Linux at least).

Hope this helps
FC