Opengrok

12

fisheye vs Opengrok

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi!

Answers inline

Am Mittwoch, den 06.09.2017, 14:50 +1000 schrieb Gavin McDonald:
> Sorry to hijack the thread here sort of but …
I Decouple the discussion :)

> https://fisheye.apache.org/changelog/openoffice <https://fisheye.apac
> he.org/changelog/openoffice>
>
> With all the talk of OpenGrok, did anybody actually look closer to
> home?
How do I search for the definition in fisheye for sal_Int32?
I did not manage to do this.

IMHO what you can do is to search for a specific change in  the SVN
repo.

OpenGrok lets us search the code in a quick way.
Dono if the link is persistant. But here is the example from above:
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/search?q=&defs=sal_Int32&ref
s=&path=&hist=&project=aoo-trunk

I think thats the difference.

All the best
Peter

> Gav…
>
> > On 6 Sep 2017, at 11:09 am, Patricia Shanahan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Would Opengrok be out of service during the "remove all branches"
> > phase? If so, for how long?
> >

> > On 9/5/2017 3:04 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > maybe it would be nice to have a small script that runs once a
> > > day that
> > > just removes all branches and set them up which it finds.
> > > It would remove the necessatity of manual maintenance.
> > > And I think it is fine for us if we see the new branch one day
> > > later.
> > > Not sure if your interface supports scripting, but would be neat.
> > > All the best
> > > Peter
> > > Am Donnerstag, den 17.08.2017, 08:51 +0200 schrieb Nicolas
> > > Christener:

Re: Opengrok

Matthias Seidel
Thanks Gavin,

I added the link to our project site:
https://openoffice.apache.org/source.html#browsingsearching-source-code

Matthias

Am 06.09.2017 um 06:50 schrieb Gavin McDonald:

> Sorry to hijack the thread here sort of but …
>
> https://fisheye.apache.org/changelog/openoffice <https://fisheye.apache.org/changelog/openoffice>
>
> With all the talk of OpenGrok, did anybody actually look closer to home?
>
> Gav…
>
>> On 6 Sep 2017, at 11:09 am, Patricia Shanahan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Would Opengrok be out of service during the "remove all branches" phase? If so, for how long?
>>

>> On 9/5/2017 3:04 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> maybe it would be nice to have a small script that runs once a day that
>>> just removes all branches and set them up which it finds.
>>> It would remove the necessatity of manual maintenance.
>>> And I think it is fine for us if we see the new branch one day later.
>>> Not sure if your interface supports scripting, but would be neat.
>>> All the best
>>> Peter

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
12