Openoffice 3.3.0 packages for FreeBSD 8 amd64 available

Openoffice 3.3.0 packages for FreeBSD 8 amd64 available

Jack L.-3
I've uploaded Openoffice 3.3.0 packages for FreeBSD 8 amd64 to
http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/freebsdx86-64/3.3.0

i386 packages to come as soon as they finish compiling and uploading.

Re: Openoffice 3.3.0 packages for FreeBSD 8 amd64 available

marcus.lange
Hi Jack,

that's great. With your builds OOo is now available for 5 operating
systems and 4 CPU architectures. :-)

Thank you very much for your time and effort to support OOo on FreeBSD.

Best regards

Marcus