Openoffice for Retine mac 2020 10.15

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Openoffice for Retine mac 2020 10.15

Ronnie Jojade
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to know if you are planing on updating your open office so that it is compatible with the new 2020 Mac air retina IOS 10.15??

I have tried to download it and it didn’t work as it was not supported.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Sincerely
Ronnie
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Openoffice for Retine mac 2020 10.15

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 20:28:38 +0100
Ronnie Jojade <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> I would like to know if you are planing on updating your open office so that it is compatible with the new 2020 Mac air retina IOS 10.15??
>
> I have tried to download it and it didn’t work as it was not supported.
>
> Please get back to me as soon as possible.
>
> Sincerely
> Ronnie

This is possibly due to the Gatekeeper application that Apple supplys with your computer.
For a solution read Q05/A05 in the https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89283
--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Openoffice for Retine mac 2020 10.15

Ronnie Jojade
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
But for the type of Mac I can’t even choose the right one because its not in the list of options.

That’s what my question was about..

> On 17 Jul 2020, at 20:43, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 20:28:38 +0100
> Ronnie Jojade <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
>>
>> I would like to know if you are planing on updating your open office so that it is compatible with the new 2020 Mac air retina IOS 10.15??
>>
>> I have tried to download it and it didn’t work as it was not supported.
>>
>> Please get back to me as soon as possible.
>>
>> Sincerely
>> Ronnie
>
> This is possibly due to the Gatekeeper application that Apple supplys with your computer.
> For a solution read Q05/A05 in the https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89283
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Openoffice for Retine mac 2020 10.15

Larry Gusaas-4
Do you mean macOS 10.15?

OpenOffice works on all current macOS operating systems. On the download page select:
OS X (version >= 10.7) (DMG)

Also read the known issues in the release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.7+Release+Notes#AOO4.1.7ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues



On 2020-07-17 1:58 p.m., Ronnie Jojade wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
> But for the type of Mac I can’t even choose the right one because its not in the list of options.
>
> That’s what my question was about..
>
>> On 17 Jul 2020, at 20:43, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 20:28:38 +0100
>> Ronnie Jojade <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
>>>
>>> I would like to know if you are planing on updating your open office so that it is compatible with the new 2020 Mac air retina IOS 10.15??
>>>
>>> I have tried to download it and it didn’t work as it was not supported.
>>>
>>> Please get back to me as soon as possible.
>>>
>>> Sincerely
>>> Ronnie
>> This is possibly due to the Gatekeeper application that Apple supplys with your computer.
>> For a solution read Q05/A05 in the https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89283
>> --
>> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>


--
_________________________________

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com

"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese