Openoffice "not responding" when printing

Openoffice "not responding" when printing

daddysliltwin2

I have openoffice 4.1.2 installed on windows 10 and I have tried for two days to print some slides for my class, however when I click on the print button the program stops responding. I can do everything in the program except printing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I have also tried restarting my computer and the issue remains. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?