Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi all

I've still the administrator access to the Apache OpenOffice Fan Page.
I'm inactive in the project for over a year, and I have no plane to
change this in the next time.

So I would like to step back from my admin Roul at the AOO Fanpage in
Facebook. Can someone take over this.

Thanks a load.

Regards Raphael

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Raphael,

I will contact you on Facebook. Then you can pass the admin rights to me.

Thanks for your efforts in the project.

All the best
Peter.

Am 15. August 2019 13:01:55 MESZ schrieb Raphael Bircher <[hidden email]>:

>Hi all
>
>I've still the administrator access to the Apache OpenOffice Fan Page.
>I'm inactive in the project for over a year, and I have no plane to
>change this in the next time.
>
>So I would like to step back from my admin Roul at the AOO Fanpage in
>Facebook. Can someone take over this.
>
>Thanks a load.
>
>Regards Raphael

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

Bumping this topic up...

I met Raphael at ApacheCon Europe and asked him about the Facebook account.
Did he contact you?

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Peter Kovacs-3
Nope. Sorry did not here anything.
I will try contact him again. Thanks the reminder.

All the best
Peter

Am 14. November 2019 16:51:12 MEZ schrieb Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:

>Hi Peter,
>
>Bumping this topic up...
>
>I met Raphael at ApacheCon Europe and asked him about the Facebook
>account.
>Did he contact you?
>
>Regards,
>
>   Matthias
>
>Am 22.08.19 um 08:47 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>> Hello Raphael,
>>
>> I will contact you on Facebook. Then you can pass the admin rights to
>me.
>>
>> Thanks for your efforts in the project.
>>
>> All the best
>> Peter.
>>
>> Am 15. August 2019 13:01:55 MESZ schrieb Raphael Bircher
><[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> I've still the administrator access to the Apache OpenOffice Fan
>Page.
>>> I'm inactive in the project for over a year, and I have no plane to
>>> change this in the next time.
>>>
>>> So I would like to step back from my admin Roul at the AOO Fanpage
>in
>>> Facebook. Can someone take over this.
>>>
>>> Thanks a load.
>>>
>>> Regards Raphael

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Matthias Seidel
Thanks!

And remember, that I have an updated graphic for Facebook [1] available
for ages.
Would be nice if we can change it when you have access.

Matthias

[1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-Facebook.png

Am 15.11.19 um 10:06 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

> Nope. Sorry did not here anything.
> I will try contact him again. Thanks the reminder.
>
> All the best
> Peter
>
> Am 14. November 2019 16:51:12 MEZ schrieb Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> Bumping this topic up...
>>
>> I met Raphael at ApacheCon Europe and asked him about the Facebook
>> account.
>> Did he contact you?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>> Am 22.08.19 um 08:47 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>> Hello Raphael,
>>>
>>> I will contact you on Facebook. Then you can pass the admin rights to
>> me.
>>> Thanks for your efforts in the project.
>>>
>>> All the best
>>> Peter.

>> Page.

>> in

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi all

Can you send me your Personal account at FB. It's needed to add you as
an admin. I was not able to find you in FB.

Regards Raphael

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 3:45 PM Matthias Seidel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> And remember, that I have an updated graphic for Facebook [1] available
> for ages.
> Would be nice if we can change it when you have access.
>
> Matthias
>
> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-Facebook.png
>
> Am 15.11.19 um 10:06 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> > Nope. Sorry did not here anything.
> > I will try contact him again. Thanks the reminder.
> >
> > All the best
> > Peter
> >
> > Am 14. November 2019 16:51:12 MEZ schrieb Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:
> >> Hi Peter,
> >>
> >> Bumping this topic up...
> >>
> >> I met Raphael at ApacheCon Europe and asked him about the Facebook
> >> account.
> >> Did he contact you?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >>    Matthias

> >> me.

> >> Page.

> >> in

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Peter Kovacs-2
I have send you a friend request.
Maybe that makes it easier.

All the bedt
Peter

Am 17. November 2019 19:59:22 MEZ schrieb Raphael Bircher <[hidden email]>:

>Hi all
>
>Can you send me your Personal account at FB. It's needed to add you as
>an admin. I was not able to find you in FB.
>
>Regards Raphael
>
>On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 3:45 PM Matthias Seidel
><[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> And remember, that I have an updated graphic for Facebook [1]
>available
>> for ages.
>> Would be nice if we can change it when you have access.
>>
>> Matthias
>>
>> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-Facebook.png
>>
>> Am 15.11.19 um 10:06 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>> > Nope. Sorry did not here anything.
>> > I will try contact him again. Thanks the reminder.
>> >
>> > All the best
>> > Peter

>rights to

>Fanpage

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Raphael Bircher-3
You should have an invitation.

Regards Raphael

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 8:24 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have send you a friend request.
> Maybe that makes it easier.
>
> All the bedt
> Peter
>
> Am 17. November 2019 19:59:22 MEZ schrieb Raphael Bircher <[hidden email]>:
> >Hi all
> >
> >Can you send me your Personal account at FB. It's needed to add you as
> >an admin. I was not able to find you in FB.
> >
> >Regards Raphael
> >
> >On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 3:45 PM Matthias Seidel
> ><[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> And remember, that I have an updated graphic for Facebook [1]
> >available
> >> for ages.
> >> Would be nice if we can change it when you have access.
> >>
> >> Matthias
> >>
> >> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-Facebook.png

> >rights to

> >Fanpage

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Peter Kovacs-3
Accepted and I have now the admin rights. Thanks Raphael.

I will check tonight about the new logo.

Am 18.11.19 um 16:34 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Accepted and I have now the admin rights. Thanks Raphael.
Great!

> I will check tonight about the new logo.
It looks similar, but has updated icons...