Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi all

I've still the administrator access to the Apache OpenOffice Fan Page.
I'm inactive in the project for over a year, and I have no plane to
change this in the next time.

So I would like to step back from my admin Roul at the AOO Fanpage in
Facebook. Can someone take over this.

Thanks a load.

Regards Raphael

Re: Other Administrators for the Facebook Fan Page

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Raphael,

I will contact you on Facebook. Then you can pass the admin rights to me.

Thanks for your efforts in the project.

All the best
Peter.