Our MWiki

Carl Marcum
Can anyone tell me a about our projects MWiki setup for wiki.oo.o

After an update some time ago we have some custom MediaWiki extensions
that are broken especially for the developer guide IDL links.
I thought I would try to work on them but didn't want to work and test
on the production server.

Is it a VM?

Is the webserver and database on the same machine etc.?

I'm sure it's large.

Can a test version be setup or VM copybe obtained if it is on a VM?

Thanks,
Carl

Re: Our MWiki

Dave Fisher-2
Hi -

> On Jul 13, 2020, at 1:27 PM, Carl Marcum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Can anyone tell me a about our projects MWiki setup for wiki.oo.o
>
> After an update some time ago we have some custom MediaWiki extensions that are broken especially for the developer guide IDL links.
> I thought I would try to work on them but didn't want to work and test on the production server.
>
> Is it a VM?

Yes.

> Is the webserver and database on the same machine etc.?

No they are currently different machines, but that can be changed.

> I'm sure it's large.
>
> Can a test version be setup or VM copybe obtained if it is on a VM?

Yes. Please subscribe to [hidden email]

Regards,
Dave