Our OpenGrok server

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

Our OpenGrok server needs some attention:
http://openoffice-vm1-he-de.apache.org/

The index was last updated on Wednesday June 10.

I would also like to have it available under something like:
https://opengrok.openoffice.org.

Does anyone have administrative access?

Subdomain/certificate would be a task for Infra?

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Our OpenGrok server

Peter Kovacs-3
I have admin access. I will look into it asap.

> Hi all,
>
> Our OpenGrok server needs some attention:
> http://openoffice-vm1-he-de.apache.org/
>
> The index was last updated on Wednesday June 10.
>
> I would also like to have it available under something like:
> https://opengrok.openoffice.org.
>
> Does anyone have administrative access?
>
> Subdomain/certificate would be a task for Infra?
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias

Re: Our OpenGrok server

Damjan Jovanovic
Can you please also see if we can set tab size to 4 spaces?

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 10:08 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have admin access. I will look into it asap.

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Our OpenGrok server needs some attention:
> > http://openoffice-vm1-he-de.apache.org/
> >
> > The index was last updated on Wednesday June 10.
> >
> > I would also like to have it available under something like:
> > https://opengrok.openoffice.org.
> >
> > Does anyone have administrative access?
> >
> > Subdomain/certificate would be a task for Infra?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >     Matthias

Re: Our OpenGrok server

Peter Kovacs-3
ok. Will check.

Am 18.07.20 um 11:40 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:

> Can you please also see if we can set tab size to 4 spaces?
>
> On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 10:08 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I have admin access. I will look into it asap.

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Our OpenGrok server needs some attention:
>>> http://openoffice-vm1-he-de.apache.org/
>>>
>>> The index was last updated on Wednesday June 10.
>>>
>>> I would also like to have it available under something like:
>>> https://opengrok.openoffice.org.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have administrative access?
>>>
>>> Subdomain/certificate would be a task for Infra?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>      Matthias

Re: Our OpenGrok server

Matthias Seidel
Am 18.07.20 um 12:06 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> ok. Will check.

That would be an option called "tabSize" I think...

https://github.com/oracle/opengrok/issues/3136

Re-Index is needed after the change.

Matthias

> Am 18.07.20 um 11:40 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
>> Can you please also see if we can set tab size to 4 spaces?
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 10:08 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I have admin access. I will look into it asap.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Our OpenGrok server

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

It seems that the server is already reachable under:

http://opengrok.openoffice.org

I just updated our website accordingly.

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 18.07.20 um 12:06 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

> ok. Will check.
>
> Am 18.07.20 um 11:40 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
>> Can you please also see if we can set tab size to 4 spaces?
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 10:08 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I have admin access. I will look into it asap.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Our OpenGrok server

Peter Kovacs-3
Okay, fixed OPIE access. I am on the topic.

I noted a small todo list.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENOFFICE-188

> Am 18.07.20 um 12:06 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>> ok. Will check.
> That would be an option called "tabSize" I think...
>
> https://github.com/oracle/opengrok/issues/3136
>
> Re-Index is needed after the change.
>
> Matthias
>
>> Am 18.07.20 um 11:40 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
>>> Can you please also see if we can set tab size to 4 spaces?

Re: Our OpenGrok server

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

Am 31.07.20 um 13:54 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Okay, fixed OPIE access. I am on the topic.

Indexing looks good: Last Index update Fri Jul 31 06:01:22 UTC 2020

Let's wait for the next index to see if the tabsize is updated.

> I noted a small todo list.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENOFFICE-188

I added a comment.

Regards,