PDF import

Craig Litt
  I am running 3.2.1 on windows xp. I downloaded the extension to allow
importing PDF files. I have tried in Drawing and Writer. I installed
Inkscape and saved as pdf (did not work), saved as Oo with same result.
I get a general error when about half open.
What I am trying to do is take a few pages out of a 250 page document.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: PDF import

Fernand Vanrie
  Craig ,
There are better Tools around  than OO for splitting and merging PDF
documents, google around, you will find a lot of good opensource tools.
The OO PDF import is fine to edit some  small- simple-PDF documents,
certenly not for a 250 pages document.

Hope it helps

Fernand