PDF question

Karen Berinsky
How do I open a PDF that was scanned and is in my OpenOffice?  Also, I have no idea how to ask a question in for forum.

Re: PDF question

Dave AOO

Re: PDF question

David Robley
To make a new post on the forum, see
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=100585&p=484175#p484175

It appears you have already registered using the email from which you
sent this question, and have asked a question on the forum.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 10/1/20 6:16 am, Karen Berinsky wrote:
> How do I open a PDF that was scanned and is in my OpenOffice?  Also, I have no idea how to ask a question in for forum.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Drink wet cement, and get completely stoned.