PING Clayton

Andy Brown-5
Clayton ,

Is the version 3.2 copies of the Administration Guide and Developer's
Guide available for download?  I can not find them on the wiki.  Looking
to add these to a disk I am putting together for ALA.

Thanks
Andy

Re: PING Clayton

Clayton-24
On 01-Mar-10 22:19, Andy Brown wrote:
> Clayton ,
>
> Is the version 3.2 copies of the Administration Guide and Developer's
> Guide available for download?  I can not find them on the wiki.  Looking
> to add these to a disk I am putting together for ALA.

Not yet.  I keep trying to get to them and getting distracted by other
issues.

One prob I can't seem to get around is a render server error.  The ODT
rendering is done outside of our control, on the PediaPress server.
Whatever is going on there... well, basically it just gives me a python
error dump instead of the ODT.  I'll keep chasing it with PediaPress,
but... I don't know when it'll be resolved.

Once this is fixed, I can put together an Admin Guide in a couple
hours.. the Dev Guide takes a lot longer (a couple of days) since it's
so huge.

I should make a few small changes to the Basic Guide too before it's
included on a CD or DVD... nothing major... just little cosmetic tweaks.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [hidden email]
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead

Re: PING Clayton

Andy Brown-5
Clayton wrote:

> On 01-Mar-10 22:19, Andy Brown wrote:
>> Clayton ,
>>
>> Is the version 3.2 copies of the Administration Guide and Developer's
>> Guide available for download?  I can not find them on the wiki.  Looking
>> to add these to a disk I am putting together for ALA.
>
> Not yet.  I keep trying to get to them and getting distracted by other
> issues.
>
> One prob I can't seem to get around is a render server error.  The ODT
> rendering is done outside of our control, on the PediaPress server.
> Whatever is going on there... well, basically it just gives me a python
> error dump instead of the ODT.  I'll keep chasing it with PediaPress,
> but... I don't know when it'll be resolved.
>
> Once this is fixed, I can put together an Admin Guide in a couple
> hours.. the Dev Guide takes a lot longer (a couple of days) since it's
> so huge.
>
> I should make a few small changes to the Basic Guide too before it's
> included on a CD or DVD... nothing major... just little cosmetic tweaks.
>
> C.

Thanks for the information.  I will keep an eye on the wiki and grab
copies when your done.  Got some time so no hurry.

Andy