***PING*** Video Capture Tutorial Contributors

***PING*** Video Capture Tutorial Contributors

Claire Wood
Hi - calling all Video Capture Tutorial Contributors

I sent out an email yesterday about this and updating the tutorials
available on
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Tutorials and Jean
said there are several of us out there wanting to do some video capture
tutorials.  Can you make yourselves known to me please so we can start
planning where to fill the gaps on the tutorials page.

I'd like to at least start doing a bit of work on this aspect this week if
possible.

Thank you

--
Best wishes