PRESSE PAPIER ?

Nath et Pascal
Please I don't write very well english...
I nead answer to "presse papier" where is it in open office.org ?
I don't understand to looking for in the "help"  for user in "classeur". My "presse papier" is full and I need to empty it.
I'm sorry with my bad english !!!
Nath "user of open office".

Re: PRESSE PAPIER ?

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 15:25 +0100, Nath et Pascal wrote:
> Please I don't write very well english...
> I nead answer to "presse papier" where is it in open office.org ?
> I don't understand to looking for in the "help"  for user in "classeur". My "presse papier" is full and I need to empty it.
> I'm sorry with my bad english !!!
> Nath "user of open office".

Merci de l'essai en anglais.  Je propose que vous devriez demander �
[hidden email] en fran�ais.  Pourquie?  Puisque Presse papier
ne traduit pas bien � l'anglais.

Thank you for trying in English. I suggest that you should ask at
[hidden email] in French. Ehy? Because Presse papier does not
translate well to English.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

Re: PRESSE PAPIER ?

rspil
Presse papier = clipboard (I think, je crois)
Robert