PROBLEM

John Clipper
Apache too big to have a help line?

I have a  spreadsheet - 8 columns. All cols contain data. When I print spreadsheet -

result 7 cols on page 1

col 8 on page 2.

Any solution available?

John

Re: PROBLEM

Peter Kovacs-4
You probably want to read this page:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Calc/Printing/How_do_I_print_my_spreadsheets%3F

All the Best

Peter

Am 05.03.20 um 21:37 schrieb John Clipper:

> Apache too big to have a help line?
>
> I have a  spreadsheet - 8 columns. All cols contain data. When I print spreadsheet -
>
> result 7 cols on page 1
>
> col 8 on page 2.
>
> Any solution available?
>
> John

Re: PROBLEM

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 21:37:14 +0100
John Clipper <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache too big to have a help line?
>
> I have a  spreadsheet - 8 columns. All cols contain data. When I print spreadsheet -
>
> result 7 cols on page 1
>
> col 8 on page 2.
>
> Any solution available?
>
> John

Apache is not a commercial operation; all help here is provided by volunteers on a pro bono basis in  their own time.

Use /File /Page Preview, and pull the scaling factor to the left.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: PROBLEM

Alan Boba-2
John,

1. Select File>Page Preview from the menu
2. Click the "Format Page" button
3. Click the "Sheet" tab
4. Select "Fit print range(s) to width/height" from the "Scaling mode" list
5. Set "Width in pages" to 1

Print the worksheet.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 3:37 PM John Clipper <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Apache too big to have a help line?
>
> I have a  spreadsheet - 8 columns. All cols contain data. When I print
> spreadsheet -
>
> result 7 cols on page 1
>
> col 8 on page 2.
>
> Any solution available?