[PROPOSAL] Publish Java UNO Jars from Maven Repository

[PROPOSAL] Publish Java UNO Jars from Maven Repository

Carl Marcum
Hi All,

I have created Maven bundles for the four Java UNO jar files previously
released by OpenOffice.org v3.2.1.
  juh-4.1.2-bundle.jar [1],  jurt-4.1.2-bundle.jar [2],
ridl-4.1.2-bundle.jar [4],  unoil.jar-4.1.2-bundle.jar [5]

and additionally officebean-4.1.2-bundle.jar [3]

These files are currently staged on Apache Nexus repository with links
below.

The jar files were copied from my installed AOO 4.1.2 program/classes
directory.  I added META-INF/LICENSE and NOTICE files.
Java source files used for *-4.1.2-sources.jar were copied from the SVN
tag AOO3412.
Javadoc files used for *-4.1.2-javadoc.jar were generated from these
sources.

ridl.jar is built from a mix of java sources and classes generated from
IDL files during a complete office build.
A META-INF/README file is included in the sources and javadoc jars to
explain this.

unoil.jar is completely built from IDL generated classes during a
complete office build.
A META-INF/README file is included in the sources and javadoc jars to
explain this.

These jars and the .pom files were PGP signed by me on my machine.

Maven repository guidelines [6]
Apache Maven Publishing [7]

Please feel free to download and verify the crypto signature, checksums,
etc. and review the contents.

If there are no objections to the above proposal by midnight GMT Friday
December 18th,  then I will invoke Lazy Consensus and proceed to
implement the above proposal. Following this I will update the wiki page
to describe the steps to reproduce future updates.

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1010/

[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1011/

[3]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1012/

[4]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1013/

[5]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1014/

[6] http://central.sonatype.org/pages/requirements.html

[7] http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

Re: [PROPOSAL][UPDATE] Publish Java UNO Jars from Maven Repository

Carl Marcum-3
The Java UNO Jar files are now available from the Maven Repository and I
have updated the wiki page [1] with the procedure I used.

[1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Java/MavenBundles

Thanks,
Carl