[PROPOSAL] comScore is seeking software bundle opportunities

[PROPOSAL] comScore is seeking software bundle opportunities

Galiano, Patricia
Hello,

My name is Patricia Galiano, and I work for comScore in our Panel Development group responsible for developing our 2MM+ global consumer panel.  We are looking for partners for opportunities to distribute our opt-in market research software, RelevantKnowledge (http://www.relevantknowledge.com).

We offer highly competitive commission rates for U.S. and International installs, and would be very interested in discussing the potential for a valuable partnership.

Program Highlights:
-  Highly competitive commission rates
-  Online real-time installation stats & reporting
-  User friendly uninstall functionality - control panel's add/remove programs
-  Integration options

Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.  I look forward to speaking with you further about software bundling opportunities and the partner benefits available as a comScore partner.

Best Regards,
Patricia Galiano

Patricia Galiano Senior Panel Development Analyst | comScore, Inc.
t +1 (571) 306-6447 |
[hidden email]
11950 Democracy Drive, Suite 600 | Reston, VA 20190  United States
comscore.com
​​​This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system and notify sender.