[PROPOSAL] fix broken dev guide pages

Carl Marcum
Hi All,

There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as blank.
I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the wiki.

After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin of
ours referred to as IDLTags.
This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
generate links back to the IDL documentation.

There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find more
information on it.
I have no idea where the code for it is.

As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit the
affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
documentation.

We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we
could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.

If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.

Thanks,
Carl

Re: [PROPOSAL] fix broken dev guide pages

Keith N. McKenna
On 5/13/2020 10:07 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as blank.
> I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the wiki.
>
> After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin of
> ours referred to as IDLTags.
> This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
> generate links back to the IDL documentation.
>
> There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find more
> information on it.
> I have no idea where the code for it is.
>
> As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit the
> affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
> documentation.
>
> We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we
> could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.
>
> If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.
>
> Thanks,
> Carl
Carl;

        I believe the idea is a good one, but I have a question on how you
propose to edit the pages to insert the workaround template. I am an
administrator for the mwiki and I cannot access those pages to edit them.

Regard
Keith

Re: [PROPOSAL] fix broken dev guide pages

Peter Kovacs-3
I think it makes more sense to fix our extension. It should be something
not that difficult.

The main issue is someone must get access to the machine and look into
the issue, and figure out whats wrong.

Am 13.05.20 um 16:07 schrieb Carl Marcum:

> Hi All,
>
> There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as blank.
> I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the wiki.
>
> After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin
> of ours referred to as IDLTags.
> This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
> generate links back to the IDL documentation.
>
> There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find
> more information on it.
> I have no idea where the code for it is.
>
> As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit
> the affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
> documentation.
>
> We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we
> could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.
>
> If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Re: [PROPOSAL] fix broken dev guide pages

Carl Marcum-5

On 5/13/20 12:10 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

> On 5/13/2020 10:07 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as blank.
>> I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the wiki.
>>
>> After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin of
>> ours referred to as IDLTags.
>> This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
>> generate links back to the IDL documentation.
>>
>> There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find more
>> information on it.
>> I have no idea where the code for it is.
>>
>> As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit the
>> affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
>> documentation.
>>
>> We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we
>> could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.
>>
>> If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Carl
> Carl;
>
> I believe the idea is a good one, but I have a question on how you
> propose to edit the pages to insert the workaround template. I am an
> administrator for the mwiki and I cannot access those pages to edit them.
>
> Regard
> Keith

Hi Keith,

It took me a while to figure out but I found that if you're logged into
the wiki and go to a broken page it displays blank but you can craft the
URL manually.
For instance to edit [1] you can use [2] to open it in edit mode.

[1]
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents

[2]
https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents&action=edit

On 5/13/20 12:17 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
> I think it makes more sense to fix our extension. It should be
> something not that difficult.
>
> The main issue is someone must get access to the machine and look into
> the issue, and figure out whats wrong.

Hi Peter,

I agree that's the best solution but has not happened yet :(

I don't know about mediawiki plugins/extensions or how they're installed
or where the code is.
I would hope it's stored in SVN but I haven't found it.

I would happily revert my changes if someone does eventually fix it :)

Thanks,
Carl

Re: [PROPOSAL] fix broken dev guide pages

Marcus (OOo)
Am 13.05.20 um 16:07 schrieb Carl Marcum:

> Hi All,
>
> There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as blank.
> I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the wiki.
>
> After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin of
> ours referred to as IDLTags.
> This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
> generate links back to the IDL documentation.
>
> There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find more
> information on it.
> I have no idea where the code for it is.
>
> As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit the
> affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
> documentation.
>
> We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we
> could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.
>
> If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.

I've no clue what the root cause for the problem is nor how to (try to)
fix it. So, I cannot add much help. However, your proposal sounds like a
good starting point. Or maybe it is alredy the solution. Let's see.

+1

Marcus

On 5/17/20 6:18 AM, Marcus wrote:

> Am 13.05.20 um 16:07 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as
>> blank.
>> I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the
>> wiki.
>>
>> After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin
>> of ours referred to as IDLTags.
>> This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
>> generate links back to the IDL documentation.
>>
>> There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find
>> more information on it.
>> I have no idea where the code for it is.
>>
>> As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit
>> the affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
>> documentation.
>>
>> We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we
>> could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.
>>
>> If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.
>
> I've no clue what the root cause for the problem is nor how to (try
> to) fix it. So, I cannot add much help. However, your proposal sounds
> like a good starting point. Or maybe it is alredy the solution. Let's
> see.
>
> +1
>
> Marcus

Hi Marcus,

I've confirmed the idl tags are causing the pages to display blank.

I have went ahead and fixed this one [1] and noted the change with [IDL
WORKAROUND] so we can find them later.
The problem links are way down in the Service Manager section.

These pages are too important for developers working on client apps and
extensions ** like me ;) ** to leave them broken.
As Peter noted, fixing the plugin would be better but this can be undone
if that ever happens.

I'm going to seek lazy consensus for the remainder as there are quite a
few broken pages.

[1]
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Contact

On 5/17/20 8:15 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 5/17/20 6:18 AM, Marcus wrote:
>> Am 13.05.20 um 16:07 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as
>>> blank.
>>> I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the
>>> wiki.
>>>
>>> After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom
>>> plugin of ours referred to as IDLTags.
>>> This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
>>> generate links back to the IDL documentation.
>>>
>>> There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find
>>> more information on it.
>>> I have no idea where the code for it is.
>>>
>>> As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit
>>> the affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
>>> documentation.
>>>
>>> We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so
>>> we could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.
>>>
>>> If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.
>>
>> I've no clue what the root cause for the problem is nor how to (try
>> to) fix it. So, I cannot add much help. However, your proposal sounds
>> like a good starting point. Or maybe it is alredy the solution. Let's
>> see.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Marcus
>
> Hi Marcus,
>
> I've confirmed the idl tags are causing the pages to display blank.
>
> I have went ahead and fixed this one [1] and noted the change with
> [IDL WORKAROUND] so we can find them later.
> The problem links are way down in the Service Manager section.
>
> These pages are too important for developers working on client apps
> and extensions ** like me ;) ** to leave them broken.
> As Peter noted, fixing the plugin would be better but this can be
> undone if that ever happens.
>
> I'm going to seek lazy consensus for the remainder as there are quite
> a few broken pages.
>
> [1]
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Contact
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

I think the <idl> tag is okay and the problem may be in the <idlm>
and/or <idls> tags.

I've checked the first 3 sections of the developer guide and found 17
broken pages already.
There are 24 total sections so this may be a large enough issue to also
try to solve the root cause in the wiki extension in parallel.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/Objects,_Interfaces,_and_Services
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/Using_Services
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/Example:_Working_with_a_Spreadsheet_Document

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Interfaces
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Services
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Modules
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Singletons
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Collections_and_Containers
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Basic/Listeners
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Bridge/Using_Automation_Objects_from_UNO
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Bridge/Type_Mappings
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/CLI/Type_Mappings
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/CLI/Lifetime_Management_and_Obtaining_Interfaces
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/CLI/Writing_Client_Programs

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/WritingUNO/Predefining_Values
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/WritingUNO/Jobs/Implementation
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/WritingUNO/Intercepting_Context_Menus

Best regards,

On 5/17/2020 8:15 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 5/17/20 6:18 AM, Marcus wrote:
>> Am 13.05.20 um 16:07 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as
>>> blank.
>>> I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the
>>> wiki.
>>>
>>> After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin
>>> of ours referred to as IDLTags.
>>> This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
>>> generate links back to the IDL documentation.
>>>
>>> There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find
>>> more information on it.
>>> I have no idea where the code for it is.
>>>
>>> As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit
>>> the affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
>>> documentation.
>>>
>>> We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we
>>> could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.
>>>
>>> If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.
>>
>> I've no clue what the root cause for the problem is nor how to (try
>> to) fix it. So, I cannot add much help. However, your proposal sounds
>> like a good starting point. Or maybe it is alredy the solution. Let's
>> see.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Marcus
>
> Hi Marcus,
>
> I've confirmed the idl tags are causing the pages to display blank.
>
> I have went ahead and fixed this one [1] and noted the change with [IDL
> WORKAROUND] so we can find them later.
> The problem links are way down in the Service Manager section.
>
> These pages are too important for developers working on client apps and
> extensions ** like me ;) ** to leave them broken.
> As Peter noted, fixing the plugin would be better but this can be undone
> if that ever happens.
>
> I'm going to seek lazy consensus for the remainder as there are quite a
> few broken pages.
>
> [1]
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Contact
>

> Thanks,
> Carl
Carl;

I see how you marked up the links, what I do not see is the tag [IDL
WORKAROUND], are you sure you added it to the page. I can create a pair
of templates that can be used to add the start and end of the work
around. I can also help with the editing.

Regards
Keith

On 5/17/20 9:59 AM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

> On 5/17/2020 8:15 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

>>> I've no clue what the root cause for the problem is nor how to (try
>>> to) fix it. So, I cannot add much help. However, your proposal sounds
>>> like a good starting point. Or maybe it is alredy the solution. Let's
>>> see.
>>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Marcus
>> Hi Marcus,
>>
>> I've confirmed the idl tags are causing the pages to display blank.
>>
>> I have went ahead and fixed this one [1] and noted the change with [IDL
>> WORKAROUND] so we can find them later.
>> The problem links are way down in the Service Manager section.
>>
>> These pages are too important for developers working on client apps and
>> extensions ** like me ;) ** to leave them broken.
>> As Peter noted, fixing the plugin would be better but this can be undone
>> if that ever happens.
>>
>> I'm going to seek lazy consensus for the remainder as there are quite a
>> few broken pages.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Contact
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Carl
> Carl;
>
> I see how you marked up the links, what I do not see is the tag [IDL
> WORKAROUND], are you sure you added it to the page. I can create a pair
> of templates that can be used to add the start and end of the work
> around. I can also help with the editing.
>

> Regards
> Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the offer to help.

The tag generated links are all over the pages.  I added [IDL
WORKAROUND] to the summary comment when I saved the page.
Now that you mention it, it may not be easy to find them.

Since I know the <idl> tag still works I'm going to revert that part of
the change.

I would like to find the code for extension before I edit anymore.
So far I have found this page [1] that shows the IDL Tags extension that
is installed but the page it links to was deleted [2].

If I can get the code from the MWIKI server and look at the <idlm> and
<idls> PHP code and maybe fix it there.
I think I'll work on getting karma to the mwiki server so I can look at
it the code.
But since I'm not familiar enough with administration of the wiki server
I'm not going to attempt anything directly there.

I'm going to try another test with the tags and see if there may be a
less intrusive edit.

[1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version
[2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/IDLTagExtension

On 5/17/20 10:27 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 5/17/20 9:59 AM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

>>> Hi Marcus,
>>>
>>> I've confirmed the idl tags are causing the pages to display blank.
>>>
>>> I have went ahead and fixed this one [1] and noted the change with [IDL
>>> WORKAROUND] so we can find them later.
>>> The problem links are way down in the Service Manager section.
>>>
>>> These pages are too important for developers working on client apps and
>>> extensions ** like me ;) ** to leave them broken.
>>> As Peter noted, fixing the plugin would be better but this can be
>>> undone
>>> if that ever happens.
>>>
>>> I'm going to seek lazy consensus for the remainder as there are quite a
>>> few broken pages.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Contact
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Carl
>> Carl;
>>
>> I see how you marked up the links, what I do not see is the tag [IDL
>> WORKAROUND], are you sure you added it to the page. I can create a pair
>> of templates that can be used to add the start and end of the work
>> around. I can also help with the editing.
>>

>> Regards
>> Keith
>
> Hi Keith,
>
> Thanks for the offer to help.
>
> The tag generated links are all over the pages.  I added [IDL
> WORKAROUND] to the summary comment when I saved the page.
> Now that you mention it, it may not be easy to find them.
>
> Since I know the <idl> tag still works I'm going to revert that part
> of the change.
>
> I would like to find the code for extension before I edit anymore.
> So far I have found this page [1] that shows the IDL Tags extension
> that is installed but the page it links to was deleted [2].
>
> If I can get the code from the MWIKI server and look at the <idlm> and
> <idls> PHP code and maybe fix it there.
> I think I'll work on getting karma to the mwiki server so I can look
> at it the code.
> But since I'm not familiar enough with administration of the wiki
> server I'm not going to attempt anything directly there.
>
> I'm going to try another test with the tags and see if there may be a
> less intrusive edit.
>
> [1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version
> [2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/IDLTagExtension
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

I have replaced all the original <idl> tags since they are okay and
replaced only one <idlm> and one <idls> tag.
The diff between the original and the update is here [1]:

[1]
https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation%2FDevGuide%2FFirstSteps%2FFirst_Contact&diff=245768&oldid=202694

On 5/17/2020 10:27 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 5/17/20 9:59 AM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

>>> Hi Marcus,
>>>
>>> I've confirmed the idl tags are causing the pages to display blank.
>>>
>>> I have went ahead and fixed this one [1] and noted the change with [IDL
>>> WORKAROUND] so we can find them later.
>>> The problem links are way down in the Service Manager section.
>>>
>>> These pages are too important for developers working on client apps and
>>> extensions ** like me ;) ** to leave them broken.
>>> As Peter noted, fixing the plugin would be better but this can be undone
>>> if that ever happens.
>>>
>>> I'm going to seek lazy consensus for the remainder as there are quite a
>>> few broken pages.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Contact
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Carl
>> Carl;
>>
>> I see how you marked up the links, what I do not see is the tag [IDL
>> WORKAROUND], are you sure you added it to the page. I can create a pair
>> of templates that can be used to add the start and end of the work
>> around. I can also help with the editing.
>>

>> Regards
>> Keith
>
> Hi Keith,
>
> Thanks for the offer to help.
>
> The tag generated links are all over the pages.  I added [IDL
> WORKAROUND] to the summary comment when I saved the page.
> Now that you mention it, it may not be easy to find them.
>
> Since I know the <idl> tag still works I'm going to revert that part of
> the change.
>
> I would like to find the code for extension before I edit anymore.
> So far I have found this page [1] that shows the IDL Tags extension that
> is installed but the page it links to was deleted [2].
>
> If I can get the code from the MWIKI server and look at the <idlm> and
> <idls> PHP code and maybe fix it there.
> I think I'll work on getting karma to the mwiki server so I can look at
> it the code.
> But since I'm not familiar enough with administration of the wiki server
> I'm not going to attempt anything directly there.
>
> I'm going to try another test with the tags and see if there may be a
> less intrusive edit.
>
> [1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version
> [2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/IDLTagExtension
>
> Thanks,
> Carl
Carl;

It appears that there is some documentation for Wiki Maintenance in the
infra svn:
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/Universal+Wiki+Converter.
This has restricted access so you would need to talk with infra. I have
some admin privileges to the wiki that  might help but lets wait and see
what you can discover about the code.

Regards
Keith

On 5/17/20 4:41 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

> On 5/17/2020 10:27 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

>>> Carl;
>>>
>>> I see how you marked up the links, what I do not see is the tag [IDL
>>> WORKAROUND], are you sure you added it to the page. I can create a pair
>>> of templates that can be used to add the start and end of the work
>>> around. I can also help with the editing.
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> Keith
>> Hi Keith,
>>
>> Thanks for the offer to help.
>>
>> The tag generated links are all over the pages.  I added [IDL
>> WORKAROUND] to the summary comment when I saved the page.
>> Now that you mention it, it may not be easy to find them.
>>
>> Since I know the <idl> tag still works I'm going to revert that part of
>> the change.
>>
>> I would like to find the code for extension before I edit anymore.
>> So far I have found this page [1] that shows the IDL Tags extension that
>> is installed but the page it links to was deleted [2].
>>
>> If I can get the code from the MWIKI server and look at the <idlm> and
>> <idls> PHP code and maybe fix it there.
>> I think I'll work on getting karma to the mwiki server so I can look at
>> it the code.
>> But since I'm not familiar enough with administration of the wiki server
>> I'm not going to attempt anything directly there.
>>
>> I'm going to try another test with the tags and see if there may be a
>> less intrusive edit.
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version
>> [2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/IDLTagExtension
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Carl
> Carl;
>
> It appears that there is some documentation for Wiki Maintenance in the
> infra svn:
> https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/Universal+Wiki+Converter.
> This has restricted access so you would need to talk with infra. I have
> some admin privileges to the wiki that  might help but lets wait and see
> what you can discover about the code.
>
> Regards
> Keith

Hi Keith,

If that's the Atlassian web site would it be for the Confluence wiki
rather than the Mediawiki?

Do you have admin rights to both wiki's?

On 5/18/2020 6:31 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 5/17/20 4:41 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

>>> Hi Keith,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the offer to help.
>>>
>>> The tag generated links are all over the pages.  I added [IDL
>>> WORKAROUND] to the summary comment when I saved the page.
>>> Now that you mention it, it may not be easy to find them.
>>>
>>> Since I know the <idl> tag still works I'm going to revert that part of
>>> the change.
>>>
>>> I would like to find the code for extension before I edit anymore.
>>> So far I have found this page [1] that shows the IDL Tags extension that
>>> is installed but the page it links to was deleted [2].
>>>
>>> If I can get the code from the MWIKI server and look at the <idlm> and
>>> <idls> PHP code and maybe fix it there.
>>> I think I'll work on getting karma to the mwiki server so I can look at
>>> it the code.
>>> But since I'm not familiar enough with administration of the wiki server
>>> I'm not going to attempt anything directly there.
>>>
>>> I'm going to try another test with the tags and see if there may be a
>>> less intrusive edit.
>>>
>>> [1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version
>>> [2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/IDLTagExtension
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Carl
>> Carl;
>>
>> It appears that there is some documentation for Wiki Maintenance in the
>> infra svn:
>> https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/Universal+Wiki+Converter.
>>
>> This has restricted access so you would need to talk with infra. I have
>> some admin privileges to the wiki that  might help but lets wait and see
>> what you can discover about the code.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith
>>

> Hi Keith,
>
> If that's the Atlassian web site would it be for the Confluence wiki
> rather than the Mediawiki?
>
> Do you have admin rights to both wiki's?
>
> Thanks,
> Carl
Carl;

My apologies I grabbed the wrong link form the Maintenance article. Here
is the proper link:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/docs/services. I
do not have access rights to it with my committer karma. If logging in
with your ldap creds is not enough you will need to talk to infra.

Regards
Keith