Pagination

Kathy Frost
I have used your software to download a job application form which was in word.  The option to use your software was on the site (http://sth.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/South_Yorkshire/Sheffield/Sheffield_Teaching_Hospitals_NHS_Foundation_Trust/)

When fillingout the form, the paginations seems to go astray, in so far as that what should be a page header appears at the bottom of one sheet. Please can you advise how to rectify this or how to insert page breaks. I have looked to reset the page size to A4 incase it is US letter size as well as page breaks but the formatting option is not available

Many thanks,  Kathy Frost.

Re: Pagination

CPHennessy
On Tue November 29 2005 20:16, + Kathy Frost wrote:

>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> I have used your software to download a job application form which was in
> word.  The option to use your software was on the site
> (http://sth.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/South_Yorkshire/Sheffield/Sheffield_Tea
>ching_Hospitals_NHS_Foundation_Trust/)
>
> When fillingout the form, the paginations seems to go astray, in so far as
> that what should be a page header appears at the bottom of one sheet.
> Please can you advise how to rectify this or how to insert page breaks. I
> have looked to reset the page size to A4 incase it is US letter size as
> well as page breaks but the formatting option is not available

Hi Kathy,
 Which version of OpenOffice.org are you using ? (If it is not 2.0 then please
upgrade)

Where in the document is the problem happening ? (I've loaded the doc and see
no problem).

Note that the document is setup so that you can only fill in the fields (the
grey boxes).

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Pagination

Guido Pinkernell
Am Dienstag, 29. November 2005 21:16 schrieb Kathy Frost:
> I have used your software to download a job application form which was in
> word.  The option to use your software was on the site
> (http://sth.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/South_Yorkshire/Sheffield/Sheffield_Tea
>ching_Hospitals_NHS_Foundation_Trust/)
>
> When fillingout the form, the paginations seems to go astray, in so far as
> that what should be a page header appears at the bottom of one sheet.

This is obviously a fault in the original document. But anyway, there is a
solution:

> Please can you advise how to rectify this or how to insert page breaks.

Inserting page breaks is better: Open the document, then click
Insert > Manual break > Page break

> have looked to reset the page size to A4 incase it is US letter size as
> well as page breaks but the formatting option is not available

I don't quite understand what you mean here with formatting option in
connection with page breaks but I am sure that my suggestion above should do
the trick.

Hope this helps,

Guido Pinkernell