Password Reset Error

Content Manager
Dear Sir, I am trying to reset my password of
https://templates.openoffice.org/en/user but it shows an error message.

"Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem
persists.

Thank you

Re: Password Reset Error

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Just an idea, since you have a gmail address:

Could it be that you originally logged in with your Google account?

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 14.11.20 um 17:26 schrieb Content Manager:

> Dear Sir, I am trying to reset my password of
> https://templates.openoffice.org/en/user but it shows an error message.
>
> "Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem
> persists.
>

> Thank you

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Password Reset Error

Andrea Pescetti-2
Content Manager wrote:
> Dear Sir, I am trying to reset my password of
> https://templates.openoffice.org/en/user but it shows an error message.
> "Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem
> persists.

If Matthias' suggestion (i.e., check if you maybe had logged in via
Google) does not work, please reach out to the sysadmin group

sysadmin AT openoffice.apache.org

and we will send you a link for you to reset your password. Of course,
you will need to provide the e-mail address and/or the username you use
for the Templates site.

The error you are seeing is indeed a system problem: e-mail is disabled
on that server so you can't request a password reset link.

Regards,
   Andrea.