Password etc.

Bruce Fisher
Having been forced to get a new computer I have an issue with my User Name and Password.  I have been a user and contributor for some time.  I just need to get my acct back in order..

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Password etc.

David Robley
You don't say what "acct" you are having problems with. If you are
talking about the Apache OpenOffice forum, if you know your username you
can use the forgot your password link on the forum login page. Otherwise
email [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> and ask for
user details.

If the username and password are for something else, that is beyond the
scope of this mailing list.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]>-
replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

On 18/12/18 1:26 pm, Bruce Fisher wrote:
> Having been forced to get a new computer I have an issue with my User Name and Password.  I have been a user and contributor for some time.  I just need to get my acct back in order..
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Cheers
--
David Robley