Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor

Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor

Ahmad Alawsie
Hi all,

I am emailing to ask for permission to show the history of this mailing list to my professor. My professor has asked of me to show evidence of proof from this mailing list that I have permission to show him the history of my communication on this mailing list. So, Andrea, or Keith, or any other admin, can you confirm in your response to this email whether I have this permission to show my professor evidence of my communication on this mailing list.

Kind regards,

Ahmad A

Re: Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor

Andrea Pescetti-2
Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> can you confirm in your response to this email whether I have this permission to show my professor evidence of my communication on this mailing list.

Everything that is publicly archived at

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?l10n@...

is clearly public. You can point your professor to this URL.

As for validating the work, we will still need to build it to
double-check. You haven't answered my question on what operating system
are you using (and most notably if you are able to use Linux-64bit
builds). Once we know that, we can look into starting the QA phase and
(but I anticipate it will take some time) add Arabic to supported languages.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor

Matthias Seidel

> Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
>> can you confirm in your response to this email whether I have this
>> permission to show my professor evidence of my communication on this
>> mailing list.
>
> Everything that is publicly archived at
>
> https://lists.apache.org/list.html?l10n@...
>
> is clearly public. You can point your professor to this URL.
>
> As for validating the work, we will still need to build it to
> double-check. You haven't answered my question on what operating
> system are you using (and most notably if you are able to use
> Linux-64bit builds). Once we know that, we can look into starting the
> QA phase and (but I anticipate it will take some time) add Arabic to
> supported languages.
Hi Andrea,

When we have an updated SDF file I could also build a Windows version
for Arabic.

Regards,
   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor

Ahmad Alawsie
Andrea i am using Windows 10

Kind regards,
Ahmad Alawsie