Planned for Quattro Pro 6 Import Filter for Calc in OOo 2.0.2

Planned for Quattro Pro 6 Import Filter for Calc in OOo 2.0.2

CPHennessy
Hi,
 Just a heads-up for those requesting QPro support. OOO 2.0.2 planned for
Feb/Mar 2006 (no it's not that far away!).
http://specs.openoffice.org/calc/filters/qpro/qpro6.sxw

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Planned for Quattro Pro 6 Import Filter for Calc in OOo 2.0.2

Warwick Taylor
Thanks for the good news.

We've no longer any WP software loaded and are still coming across old
unconverted files we would like to access!