Pleae help- i think my open office is hacked

Pleae help- i think my open office is hacked

julie@thekeebles.com
Please help. I am concerned my open office is hacked.
I use open office on my mac. Today when trying to open I have a pop up which says -
'either another instance of openoffice.org <http://openoffice.org/> is accessing your personal settings or your personal settings are locked. Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings. Before constinuing you should make sure user 'keeble' closes openoffice.org <http://openoffice.org/> on host ‘juliekeblesimac.home'
That is not the correct spelling of the host name ‘

Please advise what I should do.

Thank you

Julie Keeble