Please Could you Advise How I can solve this PLEASE

Please Could you Advise How I can solve this PLEASE

David Millington
When I receive a Word document it does not download completely,
Parts are are missing
I have an urgent document to read and have this problem.
Ewoud Greatly appreciate your help
My sincere thanks
Dave
><>

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com

Re: Please Could you Advise How I can solve this PLEASE

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 10:19:48 +0000
David Millington <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I receive a Word document it does not download completely,
> Parts are are missing
> I have an urgent document to read and have this problem.
> Ewoud Greatly appreciate your help
> My sincere thanks
> Dave
> ><>

If your immediate need is to read the document, try some other editor, such as AbiWord or LibreOffice.

Without hands on of the document we cannot make any analysis of the problem or its cause, and such analysis may take some time.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>