Please add me to the "qa-team"

Hugo Rivera
Hi can you please add me to the to the "qa-team", I recently created my bugzilla account.

Regards,

Hugo Rivera
(c) 899 133 8397

Re: Please add me to the "qa-team"

Luca Genova
Hi,

send a completly empty email to [hidden email]

Regards,
Luca

Il sab 20 ott 2018, 7:33 AM Hugo Rivera <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> Hi can you please add me to the to the "qa-team", I recently created my
> bugzilla account.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hugo Rivera
> (c) 899 133 8397

Re: Please add me to the "qa-team"

Andrea Pescetti-2
Luca Genova wrote:
> send a completly empty email to qa-subscribe

No, let's avoid confusion. Hugo asked, correctly, to be added to the "qa
team" in Bugzilla, which is a role in the Bugzilla account. This has
nothing to do (from a technical point of view) with this mailing list.

Hugo: nothing else to do besides the request you have already sent;
Marcus or one of the Bugzilla administrators will add the requested role
to your Bugzilla account.

If anyone else needs privileges in Bugzilla (called "QA team" or
"canconfirm"), this is the place to ask for them.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Please add me to the "qa-team"

Marcus (OOo)

> Luca Genova wrote:
>> send a completly empty email to qa-subscribe
>
> No, let's avoid confusion. Hugo asked, correctly, to be added to the "qa
> team" in Bugzilla, which is a role in the Bugzilla account. This has
> nothing to do (from a technical point of view) with this mailing list.
>
> Hugo: nothing else to do besides the request you have already sent;
> Marcus or one of the Bugzilla administrators will add the requested role
> to your Bugzilla account.

I've added the "qa-team", "canconfirm" and "editbugs" permissions to
your BZ user account.

Have fun

Marcus