Please add your name to our new Apache OpenOffice "Directory of Volunteers"

Please add your name to our new Apache OpenOffice "Directory of Volunteers"

Rob Weir
(Follow-up posts to ooo-dev only, please)

The new Directory is on the wiki here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

Every volunteer is able to sign up for a wiki account and edit this page.

1. Volunteers of all kinds are encouraged to add your name.
Developers, Support, QA, UX, Marketing,  Translators, etc.   This is
not only for committers.  All Volunteers can add their information.

2. The list is currently in alphabetical order by given name.  Let's
try to keep it that way ;-)

3. Feel free to link your name to your blog, website or similar.

Thanks!

-Rob