Please, an improvment for Open Office : by default "print" should concern ONLY the CURRENT page

Please, an improvment for Open Office : by default "print" should concern ONLY the CURRENT page

agnes.troullier
Please, an improvment for Open Office : by defautt "print" should concern ONLY the CURRENT page !

Otherwise, thanks for the software.

Re: Please, an improvment for Open Office : by default "print" should concern ONLY the CURRENT page

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Agnes,

Thank you that you like our software. What is your work process. Are you
using, Calc, draw or writer? Maybe all of them?

Can you elaborate? -It helps to understand what you face, in order to
come up with an idea to enhance the Printing function. I believe that a
lot of people want to print the hole document instead.

I would like to understand more where you are coming from and what your
use case is.

I can not promise a quick fix, but maybe I can put your request on the
list, for Stuff that we look into.

Thank you for your time

All the best

Peter