Please cleanup project page

Eike Rathke
Hi,

Please cleanup http://tools.openoffice.org/ that still talks about SVN
for current development and makes people start working on old code. Yes,
it says "for current development heading 3.1 release", but ...

Thanks
  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412

Re: Please cleanup project page

Michael Stahl-3
On 07/06/2010 22:43, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please cleanup http://tools.openoffice.org/ that still talks about SVN
> for current development and makes people start working on old code. Yes,
> it says "for current development heading 3.1 release", but ...
>
> Thanks
>   Eike

ah, that's the reason!
thanks for pointing this out.

i've just checked out the tools website and put in some appropriate
warnings in hopefully prominent places.  i even almost would have used
that tag that makes text blink annoyingly, but i didn't remember its name.

i'm not in favor of removing the build information outright, maybe someone
has a legitimate need to build older OOo versions.

regards,
 michael

PS: thanks to whoever it was that checked in the HTML files with DOS line
endings, had me confused for some minutes...

PPS: why the heck does the website contain 160 megs of binaries? what's
the point of checking in all this stuff in CVS?

--
Windows, n.: Handy orifices placed strategically in office walls for the
disposal of computer monitors showing a blue screen for the third time