Please, information step by step.

Jessica Kraft
Hi There.

I have years that I use the OpenOffice, for writing and images.

 But, I have some questions for your technical support or developers.

 1) How to format the FONT name for all documents, and the mode to save.

 (for example ARIAL, and save in format as microsoftword 97\2000\XP(.doc)

 2) How to get the list on ``recent documents``, but the last month works saved? No only 10 last documents.

Please, sent me step by step to reorganize my pages; on [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

[hidden email]

Thank you so much.

Kraft

Re: Please, information step by step.

Martin Groenescheij

On 08/10/2020 00:45, Jessica Kraft wrote:
> Hi There.
>
> I have years that I use the OpenOffice, for writing and images.
>

>   But, I have some questions for your technical support or developers.
>
>   1) How to format the FONT name for all documents, and the mode to save.

Step 1. Open this document
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj6gMCf86TsAhWK2KQKHXM6ClIQFjANegQIBhAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.openoffice.org%2Fdocumentation%2Fmanuals%2Fuserguide3%2F0103GS3-StylesAndTemplates.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2U3jKS3wvDMz5MRC2KRj9l>.

Step 2. Read the document.

Step 3. Apply all what you have learned.

>   (for example ARIAL, and save in format as microsoftword 97\2000\XP(.doc)

Step 999. Always save in ods format and only save a copy in any other
format if you
need to share with someone that haven't OpenOffice.

>   2) How to get the list on ``recent documents``, but the last month works saved? No only 10 last documents.

Use the search function in MS Windows