Please welcome a new user

G. Roderick Singleton-2
reybuzz,

As our newest member, let me say, "Welcome to you".

As you have joined our merry little group today, I  encourage you to
subscribe to [hidden email] mailing list (low volume)
then take a pass through the task list http://tinyurl.com/ohdbn  and
see if anything attracts your interest.

Please send a short biography to the list to introduce yourself.

Great to have you.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

Re: Please welcome a new user

G. Roderick Singleton-2
My apologies for this. Wrong list.  Blame it on the 33C temperature.