Please welcome the newest member of the Base QA Team - Zoltan Reizinger

Please welcome the newest member of the Base QA Team - Zoltan Reizinger

Drew Jensen
Good Day all,

First I would thank everyone for their kind remarks to Christoph's email
regarding the newly minted co-lead position for the Base QA team.

Thanks very much!

It is my pleasure to have as my first opportunity in this capacity the
chance to announce the teams newest member, Zoltan Reizinger.

Zoltan I doubt needs any more introduction on this list that that.

He has been most active in the mailing lists, the user forums and the
issue tracking system for a goodly time now and most helpful in each.

Some may not know that Zoltan is also the administrator for the
Hungarian language forum at user.services and has been since it's inception.

Zoltan, let me be the first to say welcome to the team.

It has been my pleasure to work with you on the forums and in all our
exchanges.

I am looking forward to continuing our joint endeavors.

Thanks

Drew

Re: Please welcome the newest member of the Base QA Team - Zoltan Reizinger

Ocke Janssen
Moin Zoltan,

Welcome in the QA team. No more to say, everybody know you already ;-)

Best regards,

Ocke

Drew Jensen wrote:

> Good Day all,
>
> First I would thank everyone for their kind remarks to Christoph's
> email regarding the newly minted co-lead position for the Base QA team.
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> It is my pleasure to have as my first opportunity in this capacity the
> chance to announce the teams newest member, Zoltan Reizinger.
>
> Zoltan I doubt needs any more introduction on this list that that.
>
> He has been most active in the mailing lists, the user forums and the
> issue tracking system for a goodly time now and most helpful in each.
>
> Some may not know that Zoltan is also the administrator for the
> Hungarian language forum at user.services and has been since it's
> inception.
>
> Zoltan, let me be the first to say welcome to the team.
>
> It has been my pleasure to work with you on the forums and in all our
> exchanges.
>
> I am looking forward to continuing our joint endeavors.
>
> Thanks
>
> Drew

Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Nagelsweg 55                      mailto:[hidden email]
D-20097 Hamburg                   http://www.sun.com/staroffice

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels

Re: Please welcome the newest member of the Base QA Team - Zoltan Reizinger

frank.schoenheit
> It is my pleasure to have as my first opportunity in this capacity the
> chance to announce the teams newest member, Zoltan Reizinger.

Welcome Zoltan  (whatever this "official" welcome will change, or not
change :) ) - not only the Sun Report Builder would, without your
invaluable work, look much worse than it actually does :)

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [hidden email] -
- Sun Microsystems                      http://www.sun.com/staroffice -

Re: Please welcome the newest member of the Base QA Team - Zoltan Reizinger

Reizinger Zoltán
Ezzel a dátummal: Thursday 18 February 2010 00.21.41 Drew Jensen ezt írta:
Hi all,
Thanks for warm welcome in my new qa role.
I will do my best in enhanching and debugging Base, as my time will allow.
Regards,
Zoltan

> Good Day all,
>
> First I would thank everyone for their kind remarks to Christoph's email
> regarding the newly minted co-lead position for the Base QA team.
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> It is my pleasure to have as my first opportunity in this capacity the
> chance to announce the teams newest member, Zoltan Reizinger.
>
> Zoltan I doubt needs any more introduction on this list that that.
>
> He has been most active in the mailing lists, the user forums and the
> issue tracking system for a goodly time now and most helpful in each.
>
> Some may not know that Zoltan is also the administrator for the
> Hungarian language forum at user.services and has been since it's
> inception.
>
> Zoltan, let me be the first to say welcome to the team.
>
> It has been my pleasure to work with you on the forums and in all our
> exchanges.
>
> I am looking forward to continuing our joint endeavors.
>
> Thanks
>
> Drew

Re: Please welcome the newest member of the Base QA Team - Zoltan Reizinger

Alex Thurgood

Congrats to both Drew and Zoltan in their respective new/continued roles !

Alex