Quantcast

Pootle account. Coprs

Nacy Abrous
 Hello, my name is

*Nacira Abrous. *Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my
contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Kabyle
language My preferred username is
*: nacirabrous*
Best

*Nacira Abrous*
*Aix-en-Provence/France*

Re: Pootle account. Coprs

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 02/02/2017 Nacy Abrous wrote:
> *Nacira Abrous. *Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my
> contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Kabyle
> language My preferred username is
> *: nacirabrous*

Welcome! Account created and enabled for Kabyle.

A general note: I know there are other accounts in queue from requests
on this list; people who are waiting should ping me again if their
account is not created within a couple days.

As for Nacira Abrous: your account is now active so please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/
and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/kab/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list (unless you already did so): send an empty e-mail message
to [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.