Pootle account

Nabil Semaoune
Hello,

My name is Nabil SEMAOUNE.

Please, create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Kabyle language.

My preferred username is nabil509.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Nabil S.

Re: Pootle account

Keith N. McKenna
On 1/7/2018 4:57 PM, Nabil Semaoune wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Nabil SEMAOUNE.
>
> Please, create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Kabyle language.
>
> My preferred username is nabil509.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Nabil S.

Nabil

|Welcome! Account $nabil509 created and enabled for Kabyle. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

|We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Icelandic follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E|

You can also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to [hidden email] and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

|If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to