Pootle - request for English (United Kingdom)

Pootle - request for English (United Kingdom)

Stuart Swales
As with other l10n teams, it's now time to switch away from sdf-hacking
to Pootle for the continuous l10n process.  Could we please have English
(United Kingdom) pootle-ized?

Regards

Stuart Swales (en-GB localisation lead)
--
Stuart Swales

Re: Pootle - request for English (United Kingdom)

Stuart Swales
Thanks for uploading en-GB to Pootle.

Please could I have access for editing en-GB (pootle user: skswales)

Regards

Stuart Swales