Portuguese PT translation

Luís Silva
Hello,

My name is Luis Silva, I am a 45 years old Portuguese guy.

I am a electronic engineer and work on auto-mobile industry.

I would like to help with the translation to Portuguese of Portugal.

Best Regards

Luís Silva

Re: Portuguese PT translation

Jürgen Schmidt-3
Hi Luis,

welcome at Apache OpenOffice! The first thing you should do is to
subscribe to this mailing list where all translation relevant things are
discussed. This way you ensure that you don't miss important information.

We appreciate your interest to help us with the translation and I will
prepare a set with PO files for you that you can start to work offline
with tools like POEdit.

There is work ongoing to improve the translation workflow but that will
take some time.

If you have further questions feel free to ask here, other translation
experts can help with more detailed info how to do the translation.

Kind regards and again welcome

Juergen