Possible Problem with 4.1.5

ikcamar

Help/Users:

I updated to 4.1.5 just as this problem happened. I think the document may have been open when the update to 4.1.5 started.

One of my ODS files will not open without a "Text Import" or "ASCII
Filter Option" window. When I select "OK" I get pages and pages of
##### as text in a CSV file or TXT file. It depends on how I try to
open it. If I use OpenOffice File menu to open I get one response. If I try to open by double clicking I get the other.

This is only happening with one of my ODS files. The others open
properly.

Any ideas? Or suggestions on corrupted file recovery utilities?

Thank you,
John Davidson