Possible broken link: Checksums

Carolyn Williams
I am attempting to download the full service. I’m directed to source forge, and nothing happens. Other than, a required subscription to source forge. I have used multiple different mirrors with the same exact result

Sent from my iPad

Re: Possible broken link: Checksums

Marcus (OOo)
Am 15.02.21 um 16:14 schrieb Carolyn Williams:
> I am attempting to download the full service. I’m directed to source forge, and nothing happens. Other than, a required subscription to source forge. I have used multiple different mirrors with the same exact result

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working. At least the mirror from NetCologne and JZT KFT don#t show
a problem.

HTH

Marcus