Possible new Volunteer (was:Fwd: Re: I was told you guys don't often visit the forums and I still wanted to thank the developers)

Possible new Volunteer (was:Fwd: Re: I was told you guys don't often visit the forums and I still wanted to thank the developers)

Peter Kovacs-2
Hi all,

Steve here is volunteering to help. See below.
Can someone guide him further?

Also I am not sure about what the exact situation is on donations. What is the current situation here?

All the best
peter

Re: Possible new Volunteer

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 12/02/2018 Peter Kovacs wrote:
> Steve here is volunteering to help. See below.
> Can someone guide him further?

Sure. For documentation see here: https://s.apache.org/bCco - help
welcome, and refer to Keith's mail there for some pointers.

> Also I am not sure about what the exact situation is on donations. What is the current situation here?

See https://www.openoffice.org/donations.html - donations welcome, and
they go to the Apache Software Foundation, the main expenditure being on
the infrastructure that OpenOffice shares with the other ASF projects.

Regards,
   Andrea.