Quantcast

Power point

Pete Peroulas
Good afternoon,

I have a pptx file that has sound file.  The file opens, the pages advance, when I get to the sound part of the presentation, no sound.  This is in 2 sections. The files work on a windows machine, but not on Mac.

Thank you in advance,

Pete

Re: Power point

Alexandro Colorado
it used to play throught JMF (Java Media Framework) but not sure if that is
still the case.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Pete Peroulas <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I have a pptx file that has sound file.  The file opens, the pages
> advance, when I get to the sound part of the presentation, no sound.  This
> is in 2 sections. The files work on a windows machine, but not on Mac.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Pete

Alexandro Colorado
GULTab.org