Presentation

Galileo Teco Juárez
hi i am new .. my name is Galileo. I am Chiapas Mexico

I join the list of partners to contribute to the OpenOffice Suite as part
of my university course.

I have knowledge in: Java, C, C + +, GNU / Linux, Windows XD, other things.

I hope to assist in this great community, and learn a lot.

How I can start?

Greetings to all

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Presentation

Regina Henschel
Hi Galileo,

you are welcome.

Galileo Teco Juárez schrieb:

> hi i am new .. my name is Galileo. I am Chiapas Mexico
>
> I join the list of partners to contribute to the OpenOffice Suite as part
> of my university course.
>
> I have knowledge in: Java, C, C + +, GNU / Linux, Windows XD, other things.
>
> I hope to assist in this great community, and learn a lot.
>
> How I can start?

First you need to decide which is your area of interest.

If you are interested in working on the core, you first need a own build
of Apache OpenOffice. In that case follow the guide in
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

If you are interested in writing an extension, then you should download
the SDK as well and read the developers guide in
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide

Or is your interest something different? For example:
Improving XHTML export filter, which is a XSLT based filter
Writing technical documentation?
Helping in testing by writing and executing tests?

Are you interested in a special module?

We sure have a task, which you are interested in. But to give you a more
specific help, you should write a little bit more, what you want to do
and how many time you plan to invest.

Kind regards
Regina

Re: Presentation

Galileo Teco Juárez
thanks
I will start reading the documentation

Who is responsible for each project?

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Presentation

Rob Weir
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Galileo Teco Juárez
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> thanks
> I will start reading the documentation
>
> Who is responsible for each project?

You can see a list of volunteers and what they work on here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

-Rob

> 2012/11/3 Regina Henschel <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi Galileo,
>>
>> you are welcome.
>>
>> Galileo Teco Juárez schrieb:
>>
>>  hi i am new .. my name is Galileo. I am Chiapas Mexico
>>>
>>> I join the list of partners to contribute to the OpenOffice Suite as part
>>> of my university course.
>>>
>>> I have knowledge in: Java, C, C + +, GNU / Linux, Windows XD, other
>>> things.
>>>
>>> I hope to assist in this great community, and learn a lot.
>>>
>>> How I can start?
>>>

>> First you need to decide which is your area of interest.
>>
>> If you are interested in working on the core, you first need a own build
>> of Apache OpenOffice. In that case follow the guide in
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Documentation/Building_**Guide_AOO<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO>
>>
>> If you are interested in writing an extension, then you should download
>> the SDK as well and read the developers guide in
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/**
>> OpenOffice.org_Developers_**Guide<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide>
>>
>> Or is your interest something different? For example:
>> Improving XHTML export filter, which is a XSLT based filter
>> Writing technical documentation?
>> Helping in testing by writing and executing tests?
>>
>> Are you interested in a special module?
>>
>> We sure have a task, which you are interested in. But to give you a more
>> specific help, you should write a little bit more, what you want to do and
>> how many time you plan to invest.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Regina
>>

> --